Gunwerks 6ix+, AB Raptor Eight Stack, CGS Hyperion K, Thunder Beast Dominus

I'll try to do a more detailed post later, but basically the scythe is an awesome, well rounded can. I will be taking it to WY for sure. Sounds better than the STI and nomad, recoil and noise reduction on parr with the LTI and raptor 8/10, maybe a tad louder than them but its a lot lighter and still 100% fine on the 20" 300 PRC with no ear pro. Im impressed with it, highly recommend 👍

rackcity24

Lil-Rokslider
I'll try to do a more detailed post later, but basically the scythe is an awesome, well rounded can. I will be taking it to WY for sure. Sounds better than the STI and nomad, recoil and noise reduction on parr with the LTI and raptor 8/10, maybe a tad louder than them but its a lot lighter and still 100% fine on the 20" 300 PRC with no ear pro. Im impressed with it, highly recommend
When you say sounds better, is it more of a lower tone compared to the STI and nomad?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

kswaterfowl

Lil-Rokslider
I'll try to do a more detailed post later, but basically the scythe is an awesome, well rounded can. I will be taking it to WY for sure. Sounds better than the STI and nomad, recoil and noise reduction on parr with the LTI and raptor 8/10, maybe a tad louder than them but its a lot lighter and still 100% fine on the 20" 300 PRC with no ear pro. Im impressed with it, highly recommend 👍
Well there goes $1200. 🤣🤣 I went and looked at a Scythe at my local dealer, and I love the weight and size of it. It sounds like I need to go ahead and buy one.

Lawnboi

WKR
I did on the scythe, thats the only front cap it came with
After seeing it in person it looks like silencerco did something right.

Do you know if there is a flat cap in there or available? Only thing that deters me is the anchor brake, I don’t want a stick catcher hanging off my muzzle.

After seeing it in person it looks like silencerco did something right.

Do you know if there is a flat cap in there or available? Only thing that deters me is the anchor brake, I don’t want a stick catcher hanging off my muzzle.
I believe they do have a plain front cap, thought it was kinda odd it wasnt included but its my first can from them so idk. It should be even lighter without the brake

From the scythe page
*Lead projectiles are not recommended for use with any of our sealed suppressors.

a cover my ass statement?

ofl0926

WKR
Do you guys know if the synthe is covered under the speq program?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tahoe1305

WKR
Do you guys know if the synthe is covered under the speq program?

Wasn’t in the list I got. Look for deals though. I paid about 20% off using just random online coupons I get in email from various companies like Bauer and Capitol.

ofl0926

WKR
Wasn’t in the list I got. Look for deals though. I paid about 20% off using just random online coupons I get in email from various companies like Bauer and Capitol.

Copy copy
I’ll take a look around