Gunwerks 6ix+, AB Raptor Eight Stack, CGS Hyperion K, Thunder Beast Dominus

Tahoe1305

WKR
The scythe TI is a half oz lighter at 8 1/4 oz(with a brake) than the DD STI with its regular endcap, and 3/4" shorter, 1/8" thicker. Looks awesome. Really busy with work and getting ready to head to WY, might be able to sneak one more range session in before
Couldn’t resist a sale. Snagged one yesterday. Pumped. Shoot it!!!

Tahoe1305

WKR
I really want to, here in the PNW them shit weather is rolling in but I'm still gonna try to get out once more. I'll probably take it to WY on my 300 PRC either way
If it’s close to STi, Omega, ultra 7 ish at those specs it will be really good. And what I’ve read in some other places it should be.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
The scythe TI is a half oz lighter at 8 1/4 oz(with a brake) than the DD STI with its regular endcap, and 3/4" shorter, 1/8" thicker. Looks awesome. Really busy with work and getting ready to head to WY, might be able to sneak one more range session in before

Any idea what it weight with the direct thread hub?
5/8 x 24

Got it.
Thank you sir.
my gen 1 ultra 7 is weighing 11.64 with the direct thread hub 5/8x24 so 8.25 is roughly 40% lighter which is a bunch IMO.
Yup. Plus you get a brake, would be under 8oz i bet with a regular front cap, and a little bit shorter. Im excited to try it out

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Yup. Plus you get a brake, would be under 8oz i bet with a regular front cap, and a little bit shorter. Im excited to try it out

Me too but I'll be waiting longer for mine then you.

Any idea what an enticer s-ti weighs direct thread?

I have one of those on order as well.

Me too but I'll be waiting longer for mine then you.

Any idea what an enticer s-ti weighs direct thread?

I have one of those on order as well.
That one is 8 3/4 oz on my scale. And yeah i know, i got this one quicker than usual.. I ordered it on sunday so the form 3 must've just taken a day or 2

Tullis94

WKR
How effective is the brake? Is it worth getting the scythe over the enticer s-ti for that alone? I'm leaning pretty heavily towards the s-ti but I'm interest to see what you think about the scythe once you have compared them.

How effective is the brake? Is it worth getting the scythe over the enticer s-ti for that alone? I'm leaning pretty heavily towards the s-ti but I'm interest to see what you think about the scythe once you have compared them.
Havent shot it yet, will post here once i do

Going out tomorrow with a buddy. Lemme know if you guys have any specific questions about the scythe. I plan to shoot it with the AB raptor 8 and 10, DA nomad and the DD STI, maybe the LTI

bbell

WKR
Going out tomorrow with a buddy. Lemme know if you guys have any specific questions about the scythe. I plan to shoot it with the AB raptor 8 and 10, DA nomad and the DD STI, maybe the LTI
I would love to hear what you think of the DD LTi compared to the raptors. I’ve read about FRP being noticeable on the LTi but have no experience with them. Enjoy the day out!

Bbell12

WKR
Awesome, looking forward to your report back.

I would love to hear what you think of the DD LTi compared to the raptors. I’ve read about FRP being noticeable on the LTi but have no experience with them. Enjoy the day out!
Really splitting hairs, but the first round pop is slightly quieter at the shooters ear on the raptor 10. The LTI is super quiet still, just a different tone. I wish it was shorter and fatter personally. I do feel like its quieter than the raptor 8. LTI would go great with a 16" ish barrel, its long for a 20" for my preferences but YMMV

lak2004

WKR
I'm curious about the AB 8 vs the scythe. Any chance you could take some video of them? I know it isn't a great sound test with a phone or camera but better than nothing? Have fun!

I'm curious about the AB 8 vs the scythe. Any chance you could take some video of them? I know it isn't a great sound test with a phone or camera but better than nothing? Have fun!
I will try, I'm not sure how to upload a video to a post here tho lol im not too tech savvy