Who is this weasel??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trial153

WKR
Still waiting for Newberg or Jacobson or the other Sitka ambassadors to speak up or do they all agree with what was posted. The post was bad enough but having that douche nozzle that helped get a hunt cancelled was the ultimate slap in the face to hunters and gun owners

little quick to eat your own? eh? That says more the about you then them.

Shrek

WKR
Did anyone compile a list of prominent media hunters who liked his video ? I didn’t look at the responses but I’ve heard several of you comment.

OP
J

JWP58

WKR
For the record I dont want the guy to be fired. But I also don't want a "spokesperson" making psa vids about topics he openly admits to having zero knowledge about and/or cozying up to anti hunting groups.

jspradley

WKR
Yeah i woke up and saw this. Made a pretty pissed off comment on his instagram post. I will probably write another later. Not that it does anything.

But pushing gun conrtrol and working at Sitka can't be good for them. And also, 300 mass shootings last year. That is a bullshit HuffPost stat. 100%. Don't argue for something if you A. know nothing about it, and B. Use made up facts.

There is no legal definition of "mass shooting" so any shooting with more than one victim can be considered a "mass shooting' and any "school shooting" is a school that happens on school grounds for any motication. Both of those facts allow for SERIOUS padding of the statistics on what we consider active shooters.

Trial153

WKR
I’m really quick to cut support to those that undermine hunting or the 2nd Amendment either by action or lack of action.

Yea...gut shot any mountain loins so they run off and die lately? Believe me I don't expect any semblance of measure thought or class from you.

bsnedeker

WKR
There is no legal definition of "mass shooting" so any shooting with more than one victim can be considered a "mass shooting' and any "school shooting" is a school that happens on school grounds for any motication. Both of those facts allow for SERIOUS padding of the statistics on what we consider active shooters.

If you track down the source of the this data they list out each of these mass shooting events. It's clear that the VAST majority of them are drive-by's where gang members in big cities (with almost universally strong gun control...whodathunk?) are just spraying bullets at groups of 2-3 people. Totally bogus.

Disappointing to see matzenger and Cody rich both liked it. The out rage culture is definitely out of hand but Sitka and people who make there living off hunting need to use a little common sense.

I DM’d Cody on Instagram and he made it clear to me that he is in complete opposition to any gun control measures, including universal background checks. His head is on straight in that regard. He and Charles are good friends and he was just showing support for a buddy, while not necessarily agreeing with his message. I think we can all relate to that. I have friends that I think are ass backwards politically but I can be a grown man about it and still cultivate those friendships using other common grounds and interests. Cody is in a tough spot in this one and is just hoping Charles comes out alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jspradley

WKR
Still waiting for Newberg or Jacobson or the other Sitka ambassadors to speak up or do they all agree with what was posted. The post was bad enough but having that douche nozzle that helped get a hunt cancelled was the ultimate slap in the face to hunters and gun owners

Newberg's stance on the 2A is pretty clear and he has talked about it on several podcasts...

Does anyone have a screencap of the post? I didn't catch it before it was taken down.

jspradley

WKR
If you track down the source of the this data they list out each of these mass shooting events. It's clear that the VAST majority of them are drive-by's where gang members in big cities (with almost universally strong gun control...whodathunk?) are just spraying bullets at groups of 2-3 people. Totally bogus.

Yep, the best way to lie is to tell the truth in a misleading manner. ;-)

Lucky me, I own no Sitka gear. I remember when Jim Zumbo made a remark about hunters and AR's. I don't believe he writes for Outdoor Life anymore...

Shrek

WKR
Yea...gut shot any mountain loins so they run off and die lately? Believe me I don't expect any semblance of measure thought or class from you.
No , but if I had a had I certainly wouldn’t admit or post about it. One of the three S’s is shut up...GFY !

KurtR

WKR
I DM’d Cody on Instagram and he made it clear to me that he is in complete opposition to any gun control measures, including universal background checks. His head is on straight in that regard. He and Charles are good friends and he was just showing support for a buddy, while not necessarily agreeing with his message. I think we can all relate to that. I have friends that I think are ass backwards politically but I can be a grown man about it and still cultivate those friendships using other common grounds and interests. Cody is in a tough spot in this one and is just hoping Charles comes out alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Difference is your friends don’t have the influence like this guy does. If one of my buddies picked this island to be on he would be all alone actions like this are beyond forgivable

ORHunter

WKR
I woke up to the Insta post from TSD and was hoping it was just a joke. I've never heard of this guy but I sure hope Sitka distances themselves from him.

I'm also hoping that a few of the likes were accidental (Matzinger, Rich Outdoors, etc) just scrolling and never heard the BS message.

What is this industry turning into smfh

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.