More commonsense gun control measures. Background check on a munition purchases

Rmauch20

WKR
Background check on ammunition purchases

I don’t think there is a snowballs chance in hell of this passing currently is who knows in 2-4years.

“Closing this absurd loophole will not by itself stop the next mass shooting tragedy. But this popular approach must be part of our larger strategy for ending gun violence," Wasserman Schultz said.

Wasserman Schultz: background checks needed for gun ammo purchases | Tampa Bay Times

Going and buying ammunition is now considered an absurd loophole in the system. It’s just unbelievable. Fun times ahead!

Last edited:
I wish they would quit using the phrase common sense gun laws. Common sense is something they don’t have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think there is a snowballs chance in hell of this passing currently is who knows in 2-4years.

“Closing this absurd loophole will not by itself stop the next mass shooting tragedy. But this popular approach must be part of our larger strategy for ending gun violence," Wasserman Schultz said.

Wasserman Schultz: background checks needed for gun ammo purchases | Tampa Bay Times

Going and buying ammunition is now considered an absurd loophole in the system. It’s just unbelievable. Fun times ahead!

Maybe that dumb tramp should do background checks on the IT workers she employs. Clean up her own office before virtue signaling.

My favorite “common sense gun law” is the newest one, making the age to purchase any firearm 21. Even though you’ve had to be 21 to buy a handgun since 1968 and since then, handguns still account for around 80% of all gun murders.

Back