Who is this weasel??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunt4lyf

Lil-Rokslider
I just had a nice chat with Sitka, they called me. Basically this guy is a consultant now and then when they need someone with his background. He isn't an employee of Sitka's. I explained my concerns and that I would like to support Sitka but I can't do it if I know that Post might get one penny of my money. He understood and will pass along my concerns to the higher ups. Super cool guy to talk to.

He had no idea if Post would continue to consult for them. I hope he doesn't and expressed that hope to him.

tdhanses

WKR
Trial153, you also keep posting what Sitka does for all these conservation orgs yet you don’t mention that they don’t freely donate, they profit off of each one of them by selling goods to them at 50% off.

KurtR

WKR
Or every one just blew his cover. Posty was on a covert mission to infiltrate the hsus and using Lloyd Christmas as his guy to get him patched in. Sitka is in a tricky spot because one wrong move and this guy is in a hole in the basement in Bozeman putting lotion on his skin about to be turned into the next peta poster.

Billinsd

WKR
I'd be truly stoked if Sitka would say exactly that and show their customer base that we stand together in pursuit of our sport and our constitutional rights. Do it Sitka.
They are more than welcome to use it, or modify it.

- - - Updated - - -

I just had a nice chat with Sitka, they called me. Basically this guy is a consultant now and then when they need someone with his background. He isn't an employee of Sitka's. I explained my concerns and that I would like to support Sitka but I can't do it if I know that Post might get one penny of my money. He understood and will pass along my concerns to the higher ups. Super cool guy to talk to.

He had no idea if Post would continue to consult for them. I hope he doesn't and expressed that hope to him.
There just has to be someone else they can use.

Trial153

WKR
Trial153, you also keep posting what Sitka does for all these conservation orgs yet you don’t mention that they don’t freely donate, they profit off of each one of them by selling goods to them at 50% off.
You mean like the 75k sponsorship to the WSF convention? How much money raised at that event? Carry on with your petty nonsense, after all your free to. That's what our first admendment is for.

Hunt4lyf

Lil-Rokslider
There just has to be someone else they can use.

I said that exact thing, plenty of fish in the sea with that guys experience or better. He agreed and said that is a decision the higher up's will be discussing after the holidays.

tdhanses

WKR
You mean like the 75k sponsorship to the WSF convention? How much money raised at that event? Carry on with your petty nonsense, after all your free to. That's what our first admendment is for.

I volunteer my time with many of the orgs Sitka sells to and see what we pay them to have their goods at fundraisers but yes carry on 😂. I didn’t say they don’t help but they make plenty more off these orgs then the $75k given to wsf.

The smaller companies give more freely from my experience just they don’t have the quantity of merchandise to provide like a Sitka and Yeti etc, they make a boatload off these orgs and don’t do it to only break even.

Last edited:

Trial153

WKR
I volunteer my time with many of the orgs Sitka sells to and see what we pay them to have their goods at fundraisers but yes carry on 😂. I didn’t say they don’t help but they make plenty more off these orgs then the $75k given to wsf.

The smaller companies give more freely from my experience just they don’t have the quantity of merchandise to provide like a Sitka and Yeti etc, they make a boatload off these orgs and don’t do it to only break even.

I see you took my advise to carry on with your petty nonsense.

Sitka Gear | Turning Clothing Into Gear

sneaky

"DADDY"
Is Doug Sayer still working for Idaho WSF? If he is they can piss off too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Okhotnik

WKR
I see you took my advise to carry on with your petty nonsense.

Sitka Gear | Turning Clothing Into Gear

This blind allegiance is weird to say the least

Safari club does a good deal
more for hunters and conservation around the world than Sitka and they don’t sell $60 t shirts. ( They’re not exactly a charity organization)

I like some sitkas gear and their mission but this association with Post is very disconcerting

Trial153

WKR
Safari club does a good deal
More for more for hunters and conservation around the world than Sitka and they don’t sell $60 t shirts
Hey of shooting farm animals in cages is your cup of tea. Have at it.

tdhanses

WKR

And here you think we are the narrow minded if you believe that’s what SCI is about your ignorance shines through. Maybe join a conservation org and then volunteer your time.

Okhotnik

WKR

Well I shot my first deer with A 45lb Ben Pearson recurve and cedar arrow in 1978 on our farm in Wisconsin from a ground blind and we had our pastures fenced

Good point Mr Ny er’ lol

Last edited:

hflier

WKR
Can tell the forum has grown to 25,000 members. The tone has definitely changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Now, go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rackmastr

WKR

Sitka has donated several thousands of dollars towards conservation work that I've seen with my own eyes, with zero profit. Anyways, just my comment on the matter of Sitka supporting conservation work in a big way.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Keep it clean or we will locking this thread up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.