Suppressor wait times

Huntr

Lil-Rokslider
Mine was submitted 08/16/2022, and approved 07/29/23. Crazy stupid process.

Crh1977

FNG
Report back how you like it! Mine's in jail right now too - fingers crossed makes it by rifle season.
I’ve got about 2 boxes through it so far. My dealer has a indoor 100yd range and they’d let me come use it whenever I wanted to. I love it but hard to tell anything about noise because of being inside and having to wear ear protection in there. It feels like it’s got as much or better recoil reduction than the brake I had on it. It’s on a 18” 6.5 PRC.

I’ve got about 2 boxes through it so far. My dealer has a indoor 100yd range and they’d let me come use it whenever I wanted to. I love it but hard to tell anything about noise because of being inside and having to wear ear protection in there. It feels like it’s got as much or better recoil reduction than the brake I had on it. It’s on a 18” 6.5 PRC.
how much did your poi change?

dryfly101

Lil-Rokslider
Damnit I've got a 1/11 and the wait is eating me alive seeing all the approvals around and after it.
I had 2 from January 11th get approved the end of July a week apart. No trust. Longest was 195 days IIRC.
You are getting close.

Tobe_B

Lil-Rokslider
This is torture. I may have to disappear from this thread for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Submitted 11/30/22
Approved 8/9/2023

I’ve already signed the paperwork so SC tells me they send a letter to local law enforcement by certified mail, wait 7D after delivery confirmation or response by local LE, then ship to transferee in state, then from there to my door.

and that supposed 7 day leo notification from SC magically turns into an additional 3-4 weeks of wait time.....

And is also something that they could have done during the 9 months of waiting for the stamp. There is no requirement for when the notification to the CLEO has to take place, just that it has to happen before the owner takes possession.