Suppressor wait times

WTF. Just logged into Silencer Shop and had the same missing questions as someone above. Wonder how long that's been sitting there with no flicking correspondence from them?
As I recall, that's to update your info for future submissions. For example, right now it says my photo is out of date and needs to be updated--only relevant for future submissions.

WTF. Just logged into Silencer Shop and had the same missing questions as someone above. Wonder how long that's been sitting there with no flicking correspondence from them?
I asked my dealer about that too and he said not to worry about it unless you're buying another. They will go off of the form questions as of the date you applied. You're good.

Are most folks finding that individual E-forms are getting processed sooner than trust E-forms? Just curious.

Are most folks finding that individual E-forms are getting processed sooner than trust E-forms? Just curious.

It is really going to depend on how many "responsible people" you have on your trust. If it is just you, there probably won't be any appreciable difference as they only have to do one background check.

I am convinced that if there are more, the FBI is only doing one check at a time, rather then doing them all at the same time. That is pure conjecture on my part, but honestly, how long does it freakin take to type someone's name into a system and have that system spit out results?

Bluefish

WKR
The data on Reddit suggest individuals are quite a bit quicker than trusts. my guess is fewer individuals and more trusts. Or the cynical view, punish trust users to encourage individual applications instead of trusts.

WKR
Dont look now, but the average wait times on the reddit data dashboard are dropping. If they can get and stay under 200 days, I might have mine before gun deer season.

Dont look now, but the average wait times on the reddit data dashboard are dropping. If they can get and stay under 200 days, I might have mine before gun deer season.

Do you have a link to the reddit page?

Bubbadoyle

Lil-Rokslider

I think the only reason it’s dropping is because of the batch approvals. If they approve six form 4’s that range from 270 days to 50 days in a batch then this can make the average wait time look like it’s getting shorter even though it’s likely 270 plus days if you purchase one without the possibility of getting it batched with previous submissions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro