Suppressor wait times

Question for the more experienced folks in this thread: I logged into the ATF eForm website to see what the status of my Form 4 is and on the right hand side after logging in, my Form is only in the "Draft" section. It was created on 16 Jan 23. Does this mean that I need to reach out to the Gun Shop that I bought the suppressor through? Or is this normal and just means the ATF has not looked at my paperwork yet. I know that this is a rookie question, but this is my first time buying an ATF controlled item.
The eform website shows nothing for me. Front what I know you can’t see any updates on there. I believe a dealer might have a different screen than the customer to see. But nothing has shown for me for a suppressor I got last year via eform

Harvey_NW

WKR
The eform website shows nothing for me. Front what I know you can’t see any updates on there. I believe a dealer might have a different screen than the customer to see. But nothing has shown for me for a suppressor I got last year via eform
Dealer can only see as much as you can, as far as I know under normal circumstances nothing gets updated or put on file until approval or denial.

fatbacks

WKR
Question for the more experienced folks in this thread: I logged into the ATF eForm website to see what the status of my Form 4 is and on the right hand side after logging in, my Form is only in the "Draft" section. It was created on 16 Jan 23. Does this mean that I need to reach out to the Gun Shop that I bought the suppressor through? Or is this normal and just means the ATF has not looked at my paperwork yet. I know that this is a rookie question, but this is my first time buying an ATF controlled item.

Just call the atf status hotline and they will tell you if it pending or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.5x284

WKR
Mine got approved today. Submitted on August 30th 2022.

AB Raptor 8, its my first one and I shot some 6.5 CM rounds through it tonight. I’m so impressed I think I’m gonna go back tomorrow and buy another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get it, I went from 1 can to 3 as soon as I picked up my first! They are worse than Doritos!

gtriple

WKR
I get it, I went from 1 can to 3 as soon as I picked up my first! They are worse than Doritos!
My LGS allows me to buy any can I want and not pay for it until I pick it up 9-10 months later... So now I've got 3 cans already and have 4 more in prison. Every time I go in there it seems like I'm ordering another that my future self will have to pay for.

gtriple

WKR
Dead Air Mask 22 approved today at 244 days, thats cool and all but I wish my TBAC 7 (266 days so far) would get released.
"The E-file system will be 90 days"... yea, okay ATF. They just suckered everyone into $200 tax stamps.

Currently waiting on 4 cans. I don't even remember what 1 of them was because it's been so long.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
"The E-file system will be 90 days"... yea, okay ATF. They just suckered everyone into $200 tax stamps.

Currently waiting on 4 cans. I don't even remember what 1 of them was because it's been so long.
I never expected mine to be 90 days, I just wish I'd either gotten the TBAC approved first or gotten a batch approval. I dont really care about the Mask 22, seemed cool when I ordered it but I'm over it now.

gtriple

WKR
I never expected mine to be 90 days, I just wish I'd either gotten the TBAC approved first or gotten a batch approval. I dont really care about the Mask 22, seemed cool when I ordered it but I'm over it now.
I got lucky and got in at the very start of the e-file system. Turned a suppressor around in under 100 days.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Had one suppressor freed up about a month ago, waiting on my second. Weird thing is they were submitted and certified on the same day… anyone have this happen?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Had one suppressor freed up about a month ago, waiting on my second. Weird thing is they were submitted and certified on the same day… anyone have this happen?
I just had one approved today that was submitted and accepted about three weeks later than one I’m still waiting on.

The annoying thing is that the one approved today is one I’m not really all that excited about while the one that I’m still waiting for is one I want to hunt with on august first.

Hnthrdr

WKR
I just had one approved today that was submitted and accepted about three weeks later than one I’m still waiting on.

The annoying thing is that the one approved today is one I’m not really all that excited about while the one that I’m still waiting for is one I want to hunt with on august first.
Good to know, I got my hunting suppressor, back 1st which is great just waiting on the .22 can

Bigwilly556

Lil-Rokslider
Purchased 2 cans on the same day. Received my ultra 5 in 232 days and still waiting for my surefire at 292 days and counting.