Suppressor wait times

Sled

WKR
Can someone post the email address the atf is sending certifications from? I've had all mine go into space somewhere and it'd be nice to add it to my list of approved emails.

Just bought a GP5 for my 5.56 bolt action a few minutes ago

Still waiting on .30 cal can bought on 11/6

Bought Dec 20th, here Oct 22. 10 frigging months and 2 days, on a efile. Of course it was thru the dipwads at Silencer Central, who think it is OK to take 60 days to submit to ATF after being paid, and another 25 days to ship after recieving the e-4473. I will never deal with those asshats, ever again.....

IMG_E2037.JPG

68w

FNG
I’ve got a paper form 4 that was cashed on 10/14/21 that I’m still waiting for the approval on.

I’ve got an eform that I certified April 8th 2022 that I’m also still waiting on.

I’m just curious to see which is approved first at this point. 😂

cmahoney

WKR
So much for eForms being 90 days.

Does anything run by the government EVER actually live up to expectations?

Did anyone see any of the 90 day info straight from the ATF? It was a pretty good marketing opportunity by the silencer industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Did anyone see any of the 90 day info straight from the ATF? It was a pretty good marketing opportunity by the silencer industry.

Last time I checked the ATF website they had it at 100 days so there’s that.

Lawnboi

WKR

I had 2 I got sub 90 days that were both Jan individual eforms.

Eforms for sure sold a boat load of suppressors and i think we are now dealing with that aftermath, along with incompetence.

Hopefully enough people are going to get pissed off to contact their reps and maybe get something done about it.

gabenzeke

WKR
So much for eForms being 90 days.

Does anything run by the government EVER actually live up to expectations?
You must be new here. No, the government only serves to make things worse. There isn't one single example of the government fixing anything.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

ElPollo

WKR
You must be new here. No, the government only serves to make things worse. There isn't one single example of the government fixing anything.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
I’m guessing you’ve don’t have much experience in other countries. Bureaucracies all have inherent problems, but which foreign government would you trade ours for?

Tex_F15

FNG
I’m guessing you’ve don’t have much experience in other countries. Bureaucracies all have inherent problems, but which foreign government would you trade ours for?
It's not that our government is better or worse than others, it's that BIG gov't, wherever it is, is clearly not the answer.

Anyways, to not derail, I'm at 5 months and counting on eforms

Last edited:

ElPollo

WKR
It's not that our government is better or worse than others, it's that BIG gov't, wherever it is, is clearly not the answer.
I ain’t trying to pee on anything of anyone else’s and claim it’s mine. Point was, this is our country and it’s as good as it gets, warts and all. I don’t shoot holes in my own boat.

Kilboars

WKR
They told me there’s lawsuits coming out against the ATF because their just sitting on so many.
I was told 7-8 months for my e-file and 12-14 month for my other.