Suppressor wait times

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
So much for the reform speeding things up, I’m 27 days into the wait on my TBAC 7 and my dead air mask 22 got submitted to the ATF today. Maybe NEXT spring I’ll have them lol.

gabenzeke

WKR
I'm seven months into my 90 day wait. It grows more frustrating by the day. The worst part is it seems like every month I get an email from the ATF and get all excited to find out they're going to have a system outage on such and such date.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I'm seven months into my 90 day wait. It grows more frustrating by the day. The worst part is it seems like every month I get an email from the ATF and get all excited to find out they're going to have a system outage on such and such date.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Even their website says 100 days but it’s seems like it’s 250 days +\- right now. It’s frustrating for sure, I’m glad I already have a few cans to use while I wait.

Dave C.

Lil-Rokslider
Call me a conspiracy theorist but I can't help but think this corrupt commie administration is behind these ridiculous delays. There's no reason it should take this long unless they are PURPOSELY making it take this long. One person processing 2 apps/day would get through things quicker than these clowns.

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I can't help but think this corrupt commie administration is behind these ridiculous delays. There's no reason it should take this long unless they are PURPOSELY making it take this long. One person processing 2 apps/day would get through things quicker than these clowns.
Yeah if the didn't take the money until you were processed, prob be more efficient.

update: paid silencer shop 9/18, completed fingerprings 9/20, certified eform 4 10/16. gonna be a while before I have it in hand.

I certified on 4/15/22. If I get it before 4/15/23 then it was faster than paper. Obviously would like it sooner than that but it's out of my hands

TheHammer

WKR
I was just at the shop I purchased mine through, they said anywhere from 5-14 months on e-file. They just had a guy 5months turn around, so that made me hopeful….. until I realized I was 4/2

twall13

WKR
I certified on 3/10/2022, efile on two suppressors and I'm still waiting. Sounds like I might be getting close. I already missed out on using one for an elk hunt this year, but there is a slim chance I could still get them before my late season mule deer tag if the ATF hurries up. I'm not counting on it...

Johnc427

Lil-Rokslider
Stamp cashed on 10/28/21, approved on 10/20/22. Almost exactly a year and paper method

Unckebob

WKR
The email account I used to buy the Sandman is not my primary email account. Now, whenever I get an email at that account, my heartbeat jumps.