Suppressor wait times

fatbacks

WKR
In an effort to salvage this thread so it doesn't go down the toilet...

first e form... certified 2/8 and took 98 days. Second one, a Dominus CB, still waiting on it, but not optimistic about it getting approved anytime soon. I did get to hold it in my LGS the other day.... oh my it was pretty.

bat-cave

WKR
My first suppressor took 12 months (pre eforms). 1st SBR went in 3/24 (eform certification date). Still waiting Two more suppressors in the wings 4/4 & 4/5. I called the ATF today for giggles ... "pending" is the answer as expected and when i asked about the "90 day" timing for eForms she just mentioned the "average is 100 days". I commented that I'm over 180 now and got crickets (as expected). Government bureaucracy at work. :-(

Just got the approval email from ATF on my Banish 223. Bought Dec. 20th. It took SC until Feb 20th to submit. 2 freaking months. Cashed Feb 26th, approved Sept 27th. 7 months and one day...... Last one took SC an additional 19 days to get it in my hands, after approval. Wonder how much longer to approve the Banish 30, bought same day as the other 2.

260madman

WKR
i have 2 submitted 6/1. I figured by late October I’d have them but now if I get them before Christmas I’ll be lucky. 90 days my ass. Too many fishing expeditions for the 3 letter bois to do actual work.

Does this mean what I think it means?

"This is to advise you that the status of your eForms submission with the subject Permit/Control number has changed to APPROVED"

6.5x284

WKR
Does this mean what I think it means?

"This is to advise you that the status of your eForms submission with the subject Permit/Control number has changed to APPROVED"

Nice! When did you submit your our efile?! I’m still waiting from March and don’t think it’ll come by season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up my Sparrow today. The tax stamp was cashed 9/20/21 from an individual form 4. It was worth the wait…

Last edited:

Lawnboi

WKR
Looking like a rough wait coming for me whenever TBAC ships my magnus.

I have 4 cans currently and havnt waited over 5 months once. I won’t even feel bad when my luck comes to an end

Unckebob

WKR
I certified eForn on my Evo today. Hoping to get it by deer season next year."

Still waiting on my Sandman. 6+ months eform.