Suppressor wait times

Northman.

FNG
Ordered suppressor from online store after midnight Saturday 23.10.22, received suppressor in mail Tuesday 25.10.22

Northman.

FNG
Where are you from and how much? Just curious. And good for you!
Norway.

Its a Finnish suppressor; Ase Utra SL7i
Store had a sale so; $340, but usually cost $440 (with todays currency)

Stainless steel, 31dB reduction with 308 in 20" barrel.
I belive its the same suppressor that Sako Trg are supplied with in the Finnish army.

NOT my rifle..
28577770_1787221267967606_9037788331156895075_n.jpg

Last edited:
They told me there’s lawsuits coming out against the ATF because their just sitting on so many.
Not sure what the proper vernacular is, but what would the basis/damages of the suit be? Genuinely curious what an example of a suit would be that would be worth having a legal pissing match with a federal entity

Not sure what the proper vernacular is, but what would the basis/damages of the suit be? Genuinely curious what an example of a suit would be that would be worth having a legal pissing match with a federal entity

I was told by an ASA representative that it is law that they must approve in 90 days or less. However, Congress in their infinite wisdom did not implement any penalty for them not meeting the 90 day deadline.

Call your reps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Got my TBAC Ultra 9 about 5 months after submitting Eform 4. Almost at 7 months with same process with the 22 cal TBAC, still no approval.

Hausser

Lil-Rokslider
I was told by silencer central 150 days then about 45 days later they will mail me suppressor and paper work. Paperwork for me was sent in August so I figured I will see it around March of 2023 if I am lucky.

Silencer Central sucks.

I ordered Feb 4th and received my silencer Oct 25th. Due to silencer central being such a big and inefficient money making operation, they added a full month of internal bureaucracy on both ends. Wait times also increased significantly after March, so they actually cost me about 3 months additional on top of the ATF.

I'm going local next time.

Silencer Central sucks.

I ordered Feb 4th and received my silencer Oct 25th. Due to silencer central being such a big and inefficient money making operation, they added a full month of internal bureaucracy on both ends. Wait times also increased significantly after March, so they actually cost me about 3 months additional on top of the ATF.

I bought my Banish 30 from them 1/5/22. E-Form was certified 3/7. It was my first so I had to mail in the fingerprint and paperwork stuff. Finally got approved 10/18/22. I completed the E4473 that same day. We will see when I actually end Up getting it in my hands

Sled

WKR
Silencer Central sucks.

Silencer shop isn't any better. 1-3 month wait for their BS paperwork before the "ready to certify" email. The first e-file was nearly 3 months from purchase before I could submit. The last 2 we're 1.5-2 months after emailing them. Those are still in jail from March and April.

Local is the way to go. My SOT has always been solid with no wait.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Silencer Central sucks.

No idea why you would have gone through silencer central in the first place if you have local dealers.

I like silencer central but there are no local dealers where I live so being able to have it mailed to me saves me a lot of money in the end even if it takes a bit longer.

If there was another company that could mail them to me, I’d give them a try.

No idea why you would have gone through silencer central in the first place if you have local dealers.

I like silencer central but there are no local dealers where I live so being able to have it mailed to me saves me a lot of money in the end even if it takes a bit longer.

If there was another company that could mail them to me, I’d give them a try.

Ignorance the first time with my 22. Convenience the second time since they had all my fingerprints, trust, etc.

They do make it relatively easy, just frustrating to add months waiting for them to process you.