Podcasts, why do you listen

Why do you listen to podcasts?

• Information (cut the BS'ing out completely)

• Entertainment (could care less about information quality)

• Primarily information, but also entertainment (BS'ing is ok, but overall I want information)

• Prmarily entertainment, but also for information (BS'ing is great, just have something useful too)

• What's a podcast?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesy

FNG
I enjoy podcasts, but only listen when I have a long-ish drive or flight to get into them. I don't listen when at work or when I'm just piddling around the house because I can't focus on what is being said, and I don't listen on short drives because just when I get into the meat of a subject I'm getting out of a car. My commute used to be 45 minutes, so that was great for getting in a long podcast. Now I'm only about 10 minutes and the car isn't even warmed up then.

I enjoy the Meateater umbrella of podcasts, primarily Bear Grease/This Country Life/Meateater/Cals week in review. I can't keep caught up on those so I don't even try to listen to others. I like the info put out on them, its a lot of BS'ing, a lot of info, and a lot of topics/guests that are kind of third-hand into the outdoor world, so relevant, but not all about shooting a deer from a treestand over a corn pile.