How do you listen to podcasts?

nrh6.7

WKR
I am wanting to start listening to podcasts daily and am looking for the best way to streamline and organize them. So far, I've just gone to whatever site the podcast (ex: EXO's hunt backcountry podcast) is listed and played from there, but I'm thinking there has to be a better way. Is there an app (I'm on android) that is considered easy to navigate and keep track of playlists and whatnot?

I know I'm way late to the party, but looking forward to making this a part of daily activities.

ETA: Would like something without any ads if possible, even if it means paying monthly fees. Not sure if that is something to worry about. Just want uncluttered as possible.

Last edited:

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was using stitcher but they are moving to subscription based listeners. I thinking about podbean now.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Scottyboy

WKR
I use the apple/iPhone thing, whatever it’s called. I do Spotify for the occasional Rogan episode that catches my attention

High5

FNG
I just listen on my IPhones podcast app or if I want to listen to Joe Rogan, I go to Spotify. Then I use ear buds if I’m working out, the speaker if I’m shooting or my trucks Bluetooth if I’m driving.

dtrkyman

WKR
Listen to them while traveling or truck camping. podbean and Spotify. I download ones from podbean, only listen to spotify when I have a signal as I do not pay for the subscription.

I canceled my Spotify account when I realized how liberal the company is. I now use the podcast app. It’s free and there aren’t any adds.

TheTone

WKR
Been a stitcher user for over a decade but am trying to swap to apple and Spotify with stitcher going away. Pretty bummed, I was very used to it’s format and organization