Tell me why I shouldn't move to wyoming...

I think it depends on who you are. Isolation is Wyoming’s biggest problem. The distances between cities is generally like 100 miles. If you are a recluse, then Wyoming might be perfectly fine.

The weather here is pretty formidable. One of the biggest problems is the wind. Wind is pretty much a constant and sometimes the wind is really strong, like 40 mph. Iced roads and a 40 mph wind are quite common in winter months.

grfox92

WKR
Thanks, tourist.
I literally can't think if a single reason how you could be negatively affected by disclosing who in your family's rifle you posses or who you are related to that is an NFR champion. We are talking about a batle that happened 150 years ago and 2 people who rodeo. You are not in the Gambino crime family.

For the record, I could care less who any of these people are, I'm just letting you know that your acting like an ass.

hunterjmj

WKR
I spent 4 years in the Midwest going to school and other than meeting my wife I hated it. It's humid, hot, bland, flat, etc. I don't blame you for wanting to get out. As soon as I graduated I lined up a job in Bozeman and headed out. We decided to move from the Bozeman area years ago for eastern Montana and it's been the best choice we've made. Sold our house in Bozeman and lived in an Airbnb until we found what we were looking for. If it's your family's dream then get after it. Two years can turn into ten real quick. Good luck.

WKR
I literally can't think if a single reason how you could be negatively affected by disclosing who in your family's rifle you posses or who you are related to that is an NFR champion. We are talking about a batle that happened 150 years ago and 2 people who rodeo. You are not in the Gambino crime family.

For the record, I could care less who any of these people are, I'm just letting you know that your acting like an ass.
There can be many reasons to remain anonymous and nobody owes you an explanation. If the OP doesn't want to disclose, you aren't entitled to the information.

He's not being an ass any more than some on the thread are acting entitled.

grfox92

WKR
There can be many reasons to remain anonymous and nobody owes you an explanation. If the OP doesn't want to disclose, you aren't entitled to the information.

He's not being an ass any more than some on the thread are acting entitled.
He's the one who came on here shooting his mouth off about how famous his family is and how floored people are when he tells them who he is.

For someone who wants anonymity he sure did put himself out there.....

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

WKR
He's the one who came on here shooting his mouth off about how famous his family is and how floored people are when he tells them who he is.

For someone who wants anonymity he sure did put himself out there.....

Then feel free to ignore it or simply not believe him.

grfox92

WKR
Then feel free to ignore it or simply not believe him.
I could care less about any of it. Just calling him out for trying to sound like a big shot and then getting shitty with people when they ask him for details. Seems pretty odd.

go_deep

WKR
I was truly interested in the fact that he had a living artifact from that time. I've read a lot, talked to people who had ancestors that lived first hand through the Johnson county war, been to all the museums from Cheyenne to Sheridan and over to Worland. Its party of the history of where I live and work everyday, honestly I was excited to hear more about it, wasn't trying to come off as a D, was legitimately excited to hear about it.
If he really does have a connection and an artifact, good for him, but until he can provide some contents, he's just another Internet hero acting cool with no evidence who resorted to name calling to defect from the original topic, that he brought up.

manitou1

WKR
I think it depends on who you are. Isolation is Wyoming’s biggest problem. The distances between cities is generally like 100 miles. If you are a recluse, then Wyoming might be perfectly fine.

The weather here is pretty formidable. One of the biggest problems is the wind. Wind is pretty much a constant and sometimes the wind is really strong, like 40 mph. Iced roads and a 40 mph wind are quite common in winter months.
Pfft... we get 65 mph winds here outside Buffalo and some reach 85 mph+. 40 is a gentle breeze, lol.

Wind is the hardest part of dealing with WY for me. 40-65 mph winds for a week straight can be maddening.

Re-shingled parts of our roof on our NEW house six times in 2021-2022. Also had to replace facia about five times.

Pfft... we get 65 mph winds here outside Buffalo and some reach 85 mph+. 40 is a gentle breeze, lol.

Wind is the hardest part of dealing with WY for me. 40-65 mph winds for a week straight can be maddening.

Re-shingled parts of our roof on our NEW house six times in 2021-2022. Also had to replace facia about five times.
The wind can be very discouraging if not, WY is a very lovely place to live.