Gun ban

So the bill is meant to make it illegal to import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess an m249, m27, or xm250? 😂😂

This bill makes it a crime to knowingly import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess a semiautomatic assault weapon (SAW)…

amassi

WKR
The religious right: famously tolerant.
Religious intolerance has no political direction

Did anyone see Justice Alito went to Rome and performed stand up for the Pope ? And scotus justices are famously impartial and not at all bent by religious whims

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

amassi

WKR
red e is what it is....to be red e you need to be able to pack weight not shave weight.
Like red pill?
I remember all those insurgents traveled light
Read your ranger handbook about packing

There really is no hope so get E
RED E was also posted on music nowadays to let us know about the " explicit " lyrics. Zap better watch what songs he's singing around the house might end up getting his mouth washed out with soap. Probably witnessed that awful Elvis guy singing and shaking his pelvis on TV that had to show him from the waist up. Lol

Gobbler36

WKR

anyone that thinks banning ar or semi auto pistols will make them safe are complete dipshits that have zero grasp of reality.
take a look at this video. the guy is running around shooting his bow at people which thankfully he is a terrible shot but he was successful in murdering 5 innocent people with knives. if he had been a proficient shot the body count potentially could’ve been higher. all that with no gun powder and police took over 30min I think to apprehend the guy.
you are your agent in your own rescue and I want a gun in my hand to end threats quickly!

Too bad there wasn't a good guy with a gun to put this POS down. ( he does need to work on his form . Not enough back tension. Poor anchor point and sloppy release ). I know poor taste

In the Norwegian news today.... proposed ban on recurve and longbows due to uptick in archery related acts of violence. One legislator commented compound bows are also being added to the ban list due to excessive speed /fps and the dangers they pose ...... back to you Jane

anyone that thinks banning ar or semi auto pistols will make them safe are complete dipshits that have zero grasp of reality.
take a look at this video. the guy is running around shooting his bow at people which thankfully he is a terrible shot but he was successful in murdering 5 innocent people with knives. if he had been a proficient shot the body count potentially could’ve been higher. all that with no gun powder and police took over 30min I think to apprehend the guy.
you are your agent in your own rescue and I want a gun in my hand to end threats quickly!
Yes, him randomly spraying bullets with an AR would have certainly hurt no one.

amassi

WKR
We have to vote accordingly. Get rid of the ones that want to take away our freedoms
Better vote like your guns depend on it this democrat house, senate and white house passed some real horrible gun legislation this session.