Why are people so unkind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain to me why youre entitled to any hard earned info from people who spent seasons learning it? And you expect it freely given just because you asked and you're from kangaroo land??? Ok

Entitled much??

Hnthrdr

WKR
Please explain to me why youre entitled to any hard earned info from people who spent seasons learning it? And you expect it just because you asked and you're from kangaroo land???

Entitled much??
All I can think about is that scene from tropic thunder where he calls him crocodile Dundee… lol

Holy dooley , don't go and get all Devo. No wuckers!

I thought the comments on your original post were pretty tame. I thought you Aussies had a thicker skin but then again you guys did let the liberal politicians take all your guns away and cut them up. Probably the reason you are a bowhunter.

So do some research on your own, use the search function in here. You will get some PM's and get some help from some members in here for sure. However, whining in a thread like this isn't helping you get a wide fan base.

Kjack115

FNG
Competition has got a lot of people tied up in not wanting to share information, probably not just on you but for someone to publicly post information probably plays a factor in people not wanting to share on a forum.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Original thread wasn’t bad at all. This one isn’t adding any value.

Status
Not open for further replies.