Unknown Munitions is a Tikka Dealer?

I just had two barreled actions cerakoted through um last month. Excellent work and service. certainly would have just gone through them if I could have even if they were a little more than other sites bc how easy it was and what great job they did. They also are very supportive of this community which I appreciate.

CBB1

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you, just picked up what I was looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you didn't ask or check the price before deciding to buy. Otherwise you're not the kind of customer they would want.
Actually... For most. No.

I know roughly what price range the knives are in. A few dollars at that point don't matter.

And I definitely didn't even consider comparing to an online store.

Not an apples to apples comparison. When you are an @Unknown Munitions customer you learn what customer service is. When you have a question you get a real human with advanced knowledge. Also when something new comes out they take care of you when they can. For me I was an early adopter of the 7PRC. I was reloading 7PRC in ADG brass and flinging unobtanium Bergers when people were asking daily where the brass was. It is hard to explain or measure but its a bargain to me.