Suppressor wait times

Clayman77

FNG
Anyone lucky enough to have a suppressor get out of jail recently? Wondering how long it took from the time the tax stamp check was cashed by good ole' Uncle Same to the date you got the call to pick it up. I have a TBAC Dominus in jail and the check was cashed on 4/28/21. I have a predator hunt in Texas planned in March and was really hoping to have it in time to take with me. Absolutely no reason for the process to take this long, but I'll save that discussion for another thread.
Just got mine . I’m in North Carolina . It took 11 months 3 weeks . Got it about 2 weeks ago.

Flynhunt

FNG
First one submitted 11/4/22, approved on 10/3/23. Two others submitted 4/21/22, approved today 10/15/23. Funny thing my pistol brace was submitted end of may and approved in sept, so only 4 months.

eric1115

WKR
I got my cool kids club membership card this morning, certified March 21, 210 days.

AB Raptor 6, 3" reflex, paperwork through my local silencershop dealer. Individual trust/eform.

It's my first can, and I'm sure I will, as everyone does, immediately wish I had ordered two. Gonna be sweet for me, but I'm guessing an absolute game changer for the kids (our rate of filling two tags out of one group is going to go way up, I'd wager)

WKR
I got my cool kids club membership card this morning, certified March 21, 210 days.

AB Raptor 6, 3" reflex, paperwork through my local silencershop dealer. Individual trust/eform.

It's my first can, and I'm sure I will, as everyone does, immediately wish I had ordered two. Gonna be sweet for me, but I'm guessing an absolute game changer for the kids (our rate of filling two tags out of one group is going to go way up, I'd wager)
Congrats!

alpine_troop

Lil-Rokslider
First suppressor:
Gunwerks 6ix+ Ti
Form 4 individual trust, efile
Certified 3/23/23
Approved 10/18/23

…Which is exactly the day after I returned from my elk hunt. I just knew this would happen.

BjornF16

WKR
Two in the pipeline, submitted 2 weeks apart. First one approved today:

AB Raptor 8 - certified 3/17/23; approved 10/20/2023 (7 months)

Holding my breath the other one comes in today as well! Coues deer hunt just 4 weeks away