Silencer Central

CorbLand

WKR
Never used them but the 5 minutes I dealt with them at the Expo was enough for me to determine I would find someone else.

Grundy53

WKR
I'd be curious, has anyone else had any experience with other online sellers? I went with Silencer Central because of the trust and the delivery to the door. Anyone put a suppressor on a trust through another seller, or get it to the front door? Cuz that crap felt like black magic and made my only real stress the wait.
I've had good experiences with silencer shop.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

WKR
Brief update. No supervisor has returned my call for the last two days. I’ve never been treated so poorly. I’m calling my credit card company tomorrow. Scorched earth.
How did scorched earth go?

OP
R
How did scorched earth go?
I started down the road of scorched earth. That morning, I had the customer service manager reach out to me. I’ll be honest, while I was skeptical at first, he proceeded to provide me perhaps the best customer service of my life. He gave me a partial refund. He made sure my package was shipped that day. He even updated me daily on shipping progress. The suppressors were delivered to my house this week. While the process was not enjoyable, I must admit they made it right.

Yup, my banish 30 is fused shut, trying to deal with them is a joke so I’m just treating it like a sealed can.
They were pushing the banish 30 on me so hard at western hunt expo. I have done a lot of research and was set on a TBAC 9 and I ended up walking away because he wouldn’t stop pushing the banish 30.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Why banish 22 over mask?
The banish 22 has titanium baffles so not only is it ~ 2oz (which is 1/3rd) lighter than the mask, the baffles are much easier to clean. I can just soak the titanium baffles in clr overnight and rinse them off, they look new. The steel baffles of the mask 22 can’t be soaked in clr so you need an ultra sonic cleaner or something.

Don’t get me wrong, the mask 22 is an awesome silencer and I love mine, the banish 22 is good too though and I think one of the higher quality things from the banish line

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I started down the road of scorched earth. That morning, I had the customer service manager reach out to me. I’ll be honest, while I was skeptical at first, he proceeded to provide me perhaps the best customer service of my life. He gave me a partial refund. He made sure my package was shipped that day. He even updated me daily on shipping progress. The suppressors were delivered to my house this week. While the process was not enjoyable, I must admit they made it right.
So you have all your silencers now and got a bit of money back. That’s pretty sweet.

TheCougar

WKR
This is my first go round with Capitol. 2 cans I got from them in November cleared efile form 4 on Jan 26. Expect delivery to my door finally in about a week.
What the Deuce... I have had cans on order from them in August and September and nothing. I know its the ATF, but this drives me crazy.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
What the Deuce... I have had cans on order from them in August and September and nothing. I know its the ATF, but this drives me crazy.
Yup frustrating. We shouldn’t have to jump through any hoops to get a silencer but at a minimum, I mean a bare minimum, they could at least let you get the silencer after paying the 200 tax stamp without wait g for months on end.

The banish 22 has titanium baffles so not only is it ~ 2oz (which is 1/3rd) lighter than the mask, the baffles are much easier to clean. I can just soak the titanium baffles in clr overnight and rinse them off, they look new. The steel baffles of the mask 22 can’t be soaked in clr so you need an ultra sonic cleaner or something.

Don’t get me wrong, the mask 22 is an awesome silencer and I love mine, the banish 22 is good too though and I think one of the higher quality things from the banish line
Thanks…. Been trying to figure out a few for different rifles. Hard to get over the bs to have one.