Scheels coming to Meridian Idaho

NRA4LIFE

WKR
That is good news as they are getting closer to me. I love that place and order a lot from them. Was just in the Fargo store in November.

Best box store hands down. Unlike BP and Cabelas, scheels still carries a wide selection of products. Maybe not everything you need or want but a decent place to compare. Sportsman’s try but they haven’t been the same since going bankrupt.

HookUp

WKR
My dad and mom bought a house at that 10 mile turn off 10 years ago. It was mainly farms and houses, the area has exploded in growth! Dad passed from cancer but he would of loved that Scheels!

That is good news as they are getting closer to me. I love that place and order a lot from them. Was just in the Fargo store in November.
Just walked out of the Fargo Scheels. I was surprised how much powder and primers they had. Heck they even had 215 Bergers.

Scheels is a great store . I dont think ive ever been in one and had poor service (rare these days) . Whatever training model they use with there employees, others should take note of . Some of their stuff can be a little pricey , but nice selection . I about fell over about a year and a half when i walked in and they had H4350 powder . Happy shopping

OP
ODB

ODB

WKR
Funny, I r never stepped in one but have friends who love it. It’ll be 3 miles from my house. Am happy to hear they may have powder!

def90

WKR
They have a Scheels here in Co.. it's the same as any other big box store.. They will have one or maybe two racks of clothing from each manufacturer so you will get 1 type of pant, 1 jacket, 1 underlayer and 1 whatever other option from each manufacturer that they want you to get, same with everything else.. a ton of options yet at the same time only a couple options from each manufacturer.

But at least they sell home furnishings and have a ferris wheel.

hunterjmj

WKR
When we go my wife and I take turns watching the kids in the play area then we can each go look at stuff . Works good and everybody is happy. Something for the whole family there. Great store.

Mt Al

WKR
Best box store hands down. Unlike BP and Cabelas, scheels still carries a wide selection of products. Maybe not everything you need or want but a decent place to compare. Sportsman’s try but they haven’t been the same since going bankrupt.

They are! Love Scheels and shop ecommerce and direct through them as much as I can, and the closest is 150 miles away.

packer58

WKR
I'll echo what has already been said, Scheels is hands down my favorite. BP/Cabela's/Sportsmans can pound sand. The nearest store to me is in Sparks Nv and i make sure i hit it every time i'm in the area .... which is quite a bit this time of year while fishing Pyramid ........

I had been watching that thing spring up until a few weeks ago (my old office was the closest building to it). Not gonna lie, it’s going to be welcome alternative to SW and C/BP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ODB
OP
ODB

ODB

WKR
Definitely is going to be a welcomed addition to the hopeless outdoors stores in the Treasure Valley. On the downside, I wished Idaho would stop growing 🙁

I can’t believe it sometimes. It’s like in a week a new apartment building pops up. That area between Linder and ten mile is just fat with apartments and condos.