Idaho Tags Delivered?

pugwylde

FNG
I ordered my Idaho Sportsman's Package back in December, towards the end of the month. Here we are, middle of February, and my tags still haven't shown up. So I'm curious, has anyone actually received their tags? If so, when did you buy them?

Let me preempt some comments, I did go in to a regional office to pick up a couple of my tags. The kind woman at the desk told me that December 1st purchases just went out two weeks ago. She also mentioned they are coming out of Florida, so what the f- Florida? And what the f- Idaho?

Fullfan

WKR
My hunting license and archery permit were on auto renew. Have not seen them yet, purchased my elk tag in person.

OP
P

pugwylde

FNG
Honestly, this has the feel of silencer wait time. I would love to hear from some of our system folks to see if their experience is different.

The lady recommended using the Go Outdoors app, by the way, if you are heading out for predators.

Non resident here, recieved my deer tag about 2 weeks ago. Purchased Dec 1st or whenever that online madness was

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I’m a resident, bought mine around 10 January and they showed up 9 February. Longest I’ve ever waited.

CCooper

WKR
Nonresident- received my deer and elk tag several weeks ago as well as did the others in our group. I would call.

OP
P

pugwylde

FNG
I’m a resident, bought mine around 10 January and they showed up 9 February. Longest I’ve ever waited.
I'm at 6+ weeks. It's bonkers! I just got the revised bear survey yesterday... I swear, it was like thinking you just got a refund check and instead it was a letter to tell you that you are getting audited.

Article 4

WKR
I ordered my Idaho Sportsman's Package back in December, towards the end of the month. Here we are, middle of February, and my tags still haven't shown up. So I'm curious, has anyone actually received their tags? If so, when did you buy them?

Let me preempt some comments, I did go in to a regional office to pick up a couple of my tags. The kind woman at the desk told me that December 1st purchases just went out two weeks ago. She also mentioned they are coming out of Florida, so what the f- Florida? And what the f- Idaho?
Did you download the app? A lot of times they will show up there first and you dont have to have paper tags at all

jjbloomer

FNG

Non-res here, purchased deer tag 12/1 and received several weeks ago.

OP
P

pugwylde

FNG
Well, still my heart, my tags finally arrived. It only took nine weeks, and the letter inside was dated two weeks ago, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth. Any of you other folks still waiting, there is hope, yet.