Nightforce sponsors MuleyFreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fowl Play

WKR
WKR's slowly letting this thread die if they found out NF sponsored a perceived hunting influencer because they were finally going to release that perfect lightweight + bombproof scope line they have been waiting for ....

Did MF trespass on the Wilkes’? I’m not quite following. Sorry, I’m a little slow today.
No,

There were several posts on RS about cutting locks and fences, crossing anyway, lighting a match, sueing etc after Wilks bought the Idaho timber land and closed it. I just find it very ironic that’s all. Outrage was about like this thread except the exact opposite ideology of trespassing

I think the MF guys are dumbasses and what’s wrong with social media in general to begin with. with that said I don’t care who NF give discounts or sponsorship too, I look at the company as way bigger then some dumb influencers. Quality of the product, CS and their support for hunting and 2nd are unwavering

I just ordered two scopes(NXS and NXS8) and rings last week from them.

No,

There were several posts on RS about cutting locks and fences, crossing anyway, lighting a match, sueing etc after Wilks bought the Idaho timber land and closed it. I just find it very ironic that’s all. Outrage was about like this thread except the exact opposite ideology of trespassing

I think the MF guys are dumbasses and what’s wrong with social media in general to begin with. with that said I don’t care who NF give discounts or sponsorship too, I look at the company as way bigger then some dumb influencers. Quality of the product, CS and their support for hunting and 2nd are unwavering

I just ordered two scopes(NXS and NXS8) and rings last week from them.
Thank you for clarifying.

Yes, I would agree it would be entirely hypocritical to espouse and/or promote trespassing on the Wilkes brothers land but then turn around and vilify MF for the same offense elsewhere.

If you don’t like who owns the land, make more money and buy it. I get entirely exhausted watching ranches who allowed hunting access get bought up and locked up, but it is what it is. I won’t condone trespassing because of that.

MF is a creep. So are nearly most every other social media influencer.

I could care less what people buy or use. It’s their money, not mine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.