HYPERION K Vs HELIOS QD TI

OP
Smenning

Smenning

Lil-Rokslider
No. Most of the bolt rifles that I am using with CGS are just standard T3 lite barrels threaded and then a standard adapter to bring them to 5/8x24.
Any particular adapter (brand) you typically use?

Veloci_Wrench

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe it has been mentioned, but have you checked out Jay’s work at pewscience.com ? He has objective ratings based from his proprietary formulas suppressor performance. Also, I’m commenting to get myself to The minimum so I can reply on buy/sell listings…

OP
Smenning

Smenning

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe it has been mentioned, but have you checked out Jay’s work at pewscience.com ? He has objective ratings based from his proprietary formulas suppressor performance. Also, I’m commenting to get myself to The minimum so I can reply on buy/sell listings…
I have looked into it, I believe they have a podcast as well.

Lawnboi

WKR
maybe it’s different for people paying the subscription but the pew science stuff does nothing at all for me, I do not see how any of it is relevant

Is it different for those paying?

Really lawnboi? The sound traces, first round pop illustrations, dB ratings, back pressure ratings etc don't help you see the differences between cans at all? Or the bar graphs showing how the can compares to other similar ones?

I spent quite a bit of time reading the free version, I found it very helpful. Not sure what the paid version could add really.

Lawnboi

WKR
Really lawnboi? The sound traces, first round pop illustrations, dB ratings, back pressure ratings etc don't help you see the differences between cans at all? Or the bar graphs showing how the can compares to other similar ones?

I spent quite a bit of time reading the free version, I found it very helpful. Not sure what the paid version could add really.
A lot of the cans I want to see tested, he won’t test because they won’t pay.

While the comparison is nice, it’s mostly information overload on stuff that really is not the most important to me.

If I could see how stuff is being tested and then explain the how and why it would probably get me to read more, but as it sits it seems to me like it’s no different than x brand saying it suppresses down to x amount.

I just havnt gotten anything out of it, and I have visited more than a few times. I also won’t pay for information that In the grand scheme means nothing.