Co Senate Panel Rejects Polis..

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
When this thread started the howl petition was at 65. Just looked and it is over 3200..

Not a bad showing the conformation vote as said was moved to Friday. Will be interesting and see if the appointments get approved as it sounds like it will be close...
The calls hold a lot more pull than the emails, it all helps but if you haven't called directly do it. Really hammer on the fact the nominee for sportsman has no ties to sportsman and in no way represents you as a sportsman. :)

Word on the street is that all the Governor’s henchmen, Spineless Dan Gibbs-DNR Director and others were really pressing the Senators at the Capital to save these appointments. Will be close. Hunters definitely moved the needle.

Last edited:
OP
ColoradoV

ColoradoV

WKR
Bayou is right gov does not want to be embarrassed on the 2 remaining..

Full court pressure for sure.

JBahr

Lil-Rokslider
In a democrat controlled government... They are buying themselves time... Let's get louder! I called and emailed twice. Specifically made efforts to customize the Howl message to include my personal details lest they confuse us for an "AI grass roots campaign"...

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
In a democrat controlled government... They are buying themselves time... Let's get louder! I called and emailed twice. Specifically made efforts to customize the Howl message to include my personal details lest they confuse us for an "AI grass roots campaign"...
+1 to this, they bought us more time to call too!

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I find the comments from the anti hunting group comical and projection in the finest, just because their tactic is blatant lies and harassment to trick folks and also make their numbers seem inflated doesn't mean we all need to stoop to their tactics.

Since we're ALL labeled trophy hunters (repetitive narrative) which includes harvesting a doe and taking only the meat (cause I certainly do that) that must make all them folks at the store Trophy Shoppers? Lol