Budweiser both at Strugis

gearguywb

WKR
Like it or not, that population of people and sympathizers are a growing contingent. They have money to spend and for profit companies will target them. That’s capitalism right?
Capitalism is when people vote with their wallet. It is simply bad business (or politics) to pander to an extreme continent just because they are the new "thing" and have a loud voice.

Bud, Target, etc have learned an expensive lesson about what happens when you pander to the extremes and ignore the consumer groups that put you on the top.

RMM

WKR
She's not having any impact on my life, beliefs, activities, or decisions. So I don't care.

My brother and sister have both been PETA and HSUS members. Should I cut them out of my life too?
10xdr9.jpg

Gutshotem

WKR
Capitalism is when people vote with their wallet. It is simply bad business (or politics) to pander to an extreme continent just because they are the new "thing" and have a loud voice.

Bud, Target, etc have learned an expensive lesson about what happens when you pander to the extremes and ignore the consumer groups that put you on the top.
It isn't pandering. AB, Target, Gillette, etc, etc are being forced into ESG by global juggernauts like Blackrock.

Gobbler36

WKR
I was at the CrossFit games last weekend and there were a lot of people drinking it there which surprised me. I had the impression nobody was drinking it anymore. But It’s tough to know what’s true anymore with the algorithms feeding us what we wanna see.
thats because CrossFit has gone woke AF

Q child

WKR
It wasn't even an ad campaign.

How is making and giving someone a few cans shoving it down your throat? It's not like all the cans at your local store had her picture.

It's exactly the same as "cancel culture"
Haha. Yeah. All I’ve ever seen from this was a crappy little phone video. I guess that’s enough for a bunch of people to lose their minds.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Haha. Yeah. All I’ve ever seen from this was a crappy little phone video. I guess that’s enough for a bunch of people to lose their minds.
I disagree Q. For many, it was the straw (ok maybe 2 or 3 of them like Bud Light, Target (let's all get tuck happy), etc. that broke the camel's back.

Most reasonably opened minder people are sick of being force fed the LGBTQ/+>} lifestyle. And if those people don't voice their support, fly a rainbow flag, etc. then you are are a LGBTQ/+>}-phobe.

I won't even go down the other like-BS that now passes as acceptable.

And to close, I always like to ask: How would the Greatest Generation have handled this?

Eddie

Q child

WKR
I disagree Q. For many, it was the straw (ok maybe 2 or 3 of them like Bud Light, Target (let's all get tuck happy), etc. that broke the camel's back.

Most reasonably opened minder people are sick of being force fed the LGBTQ/+>} lifestyle. And if those people don't voice their support, fly a rainbow flag, etc. then you are are a LGBTQ/+>}-phobe.

I won't even go down the other like-BS that now passes as acceptable.

And to close, I always like to ask: How would the Greatest Generation have handled this?

Eddie
Sure. I also don't care about a store that sells bathing suits selling bathing suits.
I believe free Americans should do as they please. If one wants to lose their mind over any of this stuff, then that is their prerogative. I'm not going to though.