Budweiser both at Strugis

8grenade

FNG
I was at the CrossFit games last weekend and there were a lot of people drinking it there which surprised me. I had the impression nobody was drinking it anymore. But It’s tough to know what’s true anymore with the algorithms feeding us what we wanna see.
maybe there was no other option and some people just wanted to cool or with a beer.
I still wouldn't touch in that scenario.

jimh406

WKR
Bikers are all different types of people. The only thing in common is their bikes have 2 and sometimes 3 wheels.

I read that Coors has picked up most of the light business. I don't drink lights, but I doubt taste was much of a choice in why people are drinking light beer. For that matter, I don't taste much of a difference for any of the Budweiser/Coors/Miller/etc beers which I also rarely drink.

It was far too easy for people to buy something else.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
Its pandering to special interests plain and simple….

Surprising as its business 101 not to hitch your wagon to political hot potatoes but it seems the hotshot MBA’s of today think they know better. Funny.

I could care less what someone is….but I resent having it shoved down my throat with their Virtue signalling….especially politicians when in reality they are a bunch of hypocrites.
This. Couldn't have said it any better.

maybe there was no other option and some people just wanted to cool or with a beer.
I still wouldn't touch in that scenario.
There was some other stuff to drink. I wouldn’t touch it regardless but I see what you mean. Some people get mad about us boycotting and I acknowledge this is childish but…. This is cancel culture at its finest, most of us conservatives hate cancel culture but we saw how effective and they started it

Axlrod

WKR
The disturbing thing is that it took poor marketing to get people to stop drinking that piss, instead of the fact it taste like piss!
So in the side by side taste test were you using your own piss or some other persons piss? And had the owner of the piss previously consumed Brussel sprouts and or garlic?

I was at the CrossFit games last weekend and there were a lot of people drinking it there which surprised me. I had the impression nobody was drinking it anymore. But It’s tough to know what’s true anymore with the algorithms feeding us what we wanna see.
That's because CrossFit is Bud Light's target community. :)

South Park biker episode proved this, when they tried to change the definition in the dictionary
Having lived in the Black Hills I can confirm the Rally is EXACTLY like the South Park episode. If the people that live there didn't benefit financially from the rally, those bikers would have been ran off a long time ago. Never been around a faker group of people lol. A solid 50% think a lot more of their selves than they should. So not drinking bud is really just another fake way for fake tough guys to try and look tough lol. "Hey let's go grab a bud light!", "What?! I don't drink that trans beer! Let's go watch dee snider I think he has his wig and make up on and there is a sale on leather outfits on the way! We can make sure our leather matches and then after the concert we can drink some Mike's hard lemonade and go rev our bikes in the suburbs so people see how tough we are!". "Hell yeah brother we're tough guys aren't we!?" "Yeah brother, can you powder my legs before I pully leather pants on?"...

woods89

WKR
Having lived in the Black Hills I can confirm the Rally is EXACTLY like the South Park episode. If the people that live there didn't benefit financially from the rally, those bikers would have been ran off a long time ago. Never been around a faker group of people lol. A solid 50% think a lot more of their selves than they should. So not drinking bud is really just another fake way for fake tough guys to try and look tough lol. "Hey let's go grab a bud light!", "What?! I don't drink that trans beer! Let's go watch dee snider I think he has his wig and make up on and there is a sale on leather outfits on the way! We can make sure our leather matches and then after the concert we can drink some Mike's hard lemonade and go rev our bikes in the suburbs so people see how tough we are!". "Hell yeah brother we're tough guys aren't we!?" "Yeah brother, can you powder my legs before I pully leather pants on?"...
My dad used to drive truck OTR. He used to talk about seeing lots of bikes on trailers headed to and from Sturgis around that timeframe. His opinion was that a lot of casual bikers would trailer until they were 50 mi away or so, park their vehicles, and then ride in like real hard-core bikers.

It's just an assumption from an observation, but this is the internet, so.......

My dad used to drive truck OTR. He used to talk about seeing lots of bikes on trailers headed to and from Sturgis around that timeframe. His opinion was that a lot of casual bikers would trailer until they were 50 mi away or so, park their vehicles, and then ride in like real hard-core bikers.

It's just an assumption from an observation, but this is the internet, so.......
Yeah honestly that group is usually older folks that are retired and have rode bikes their whole lives and just enjoy riding and the culture. Most of them can't handle riding a bike that far. They just want to get to Sturgis before they're not able. The douche bags are usually east coast younger guys, young guys that want be in a MC (ones that do stupid shit) . Or guys that just bought Harleys and think that automatically makes them a badass that no one will mess with...

woods89

WKR
Yeah honestly that group is usually older folks that are retired and have rode bikes their whole lives and just enjoy riding and the culture. Most of them can't handle riding a bike that far. They just want to get to Sturgis before they're not able. The douche bags are usually east coast younger guys, young guys that want be in a MC (ones that do stupid shit) . Or guys that just bought Harleys and think that automatically makes them a badass that no one will mess with...
That makes sense!

I used to work with a guy that rode a bike and went to the rally every year. He trailered his bike both ways and tons of others do the same, kinda like hauling a dirt bike to an OHV area.