For all the "preppers" out here

Antares

WKR
God, you guys are dorks. Are you really discussing hypotheticals about robbing/killing your neighbors to get the expired MREs they may or may not have in there basement? How about put some of that energy into improving your community instead of fantasizing about the downfall of society.

Duh

WKR
Think I would just take the collapse of society to finally go on multiple once in a lifetime hunts for free and not have to worry about selling my butt at the western hunter expo…..

NRA4LIFE

WKR
Think I would just take the collapse of society to finally go on multiple once in a lifetime hunts for free and not have to worry about selling my butt at the western hunter expo…..
You and about a billion other people. There would not be many deer left around my house.

2531usmc

WKR
Thinly veiled attempt to use Rokslide popularity to drive traffic to his YouTube channel, makes sense to me...
Sadly, I’ve read all four pages and, still, none of it makes any sense.

With the exception, of course ,of the chick with the “bomb ass head game”

Last edited:

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
eNLrHTr.png

NRA4LIFE

WKR
I'm not a prepper per se, I just tend to be an "over gatherer". I have freezers full of game meat, fish, crab, razor clams, veggies and fruit from the yard (no apples, that's just gross), mushrooms, etc. Most all of it killed, caught or grown in the yard or foraged. We also typically have 10-15 cases of home canned food from when we get low on freezer space. I also keep usually about 30 gallons of spare gas around. Our vehicles also have probably double that on average. If a true SHTF scenario broke out, the dehydrators, smokers and canners would go 24-7 until all the freezers and fridges were empty. I also have 3 or 4 of those buckets full of freeze dried food too.

Oh wait, maybe I am a prepper.

Moosehunter

Lil-Rokslider
God, you guys are dorks. Are you really discussing hypotheticals about robbing/killing your neighbors to get the expired MREs they may or may not have in there basement? How about put some of that energy into improving your community instead of fantasizing about the downfall of society.
*This*

loordan

FNG
Just wanted to start a side thread because I figured there was 1 or 10 other preppers in this group :ROFLMAO:! I've started helping more of my family learn and obtain gear to stay "ready" in a sense for when things go bad. So, why not get a thread going where everyone can talk amongst ourselves on the matter.

I posted a video about a week ago on my YouTube page talking about Faraday bags, their use, showing their use in real time, and figured this would be a good starting point for the thread. Ill share the link here to the video, its only 6 minutes long but straight to the point on everything. At the end I show exactly where I bought the bags from incase anyone wants to add these to their GoBags.

Next video I'll probably put together goes over comms/ radios. (y) Anyone running a radio other than a walkie talkie ?:LOL:

Not a bad idea to prep for hard times, we live in a fragile system. Props to you for putting yourself out there, I will go check you out on YouTube.

OP
L
Thinly veiled attempt to use Rokslide popularity to drive traffic to his YouTube channel, makes sense to me...
Nope, put out a video on a subject not many folks have talked about and figured I would start a thread in hopes that people would build on it and we see where that has gone. But I appreciate the attempt at downplaying what I was trying to do here. (y)