Budweiser both at Strugis

Fatcamp

WKR
My dad used to drive truck OTR. He used to talk about seeing lots of bikes on trailers headed to and from Sturgis around that timeframe. His opinion was that a lot of casual bikers would trailer until they were 50 mi away or so, park their vehicles, and then ride in like real hard-core bikers.

It's just an assumption from an observation, but this is the internet, so.......

We were on I-90 the first day of the rally this year. 4 hours worth anyway. Far more bikes in and on trailers than bring ridden.

Backyard

WKR
LOL. Not many people ride to the rally any more. Used to be you wouldn't catch a doctor or lawyer on a bike, either. Times change.

Just an observation. I grew up around biker culture in the 70's and 80's. Things change.

I’ve been riding since way before it was cool.
Yep we all were tough guys and rode out back when. Never to trailer. Because that was for pussies. But now we old timer realize that you only have so much PTO and we’re gonna make the best of it. It’s not a matter of how bad ass you are anymore. It’s all about enjoying the time that you have.
Think “whatever happens in Vegas…” , it’s all the same.
So quit judging, the bikers think you’re all a bunch of goofballs to spending all you time and energy on hunting anyway .
Chill out and enjoy. Don’t worry about how the other guy live life. Its his life, for crying out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's going to be doing commercials celebrating 365 days of " underage drinking" as he identifies as being a child . KID ROCK . (I know bad joke)

Htm84

WKR
Or Anheuser-Busch handed it to him with a check for $100K.

Or he’s just a dipshit trying to fan the flames of a culture war. Probably never stopped drinking it. Just got a bunch of dumbass hillbillies to buy his lousy music.

Fatcamp

WKR
I’ve been riding since way before it was cool.
Yep we all were tough guys and rode out back when. Never to trailer. Because that was for pussies. But now we old timer realize that you only have so much PTO and we’re gonna make the best of it. It’s not a matter of how bad ass you are anymore. It’s all about enjoying the time that you have.
Think “whatever happens in Vegas…” , it’s all the same.
So quit judging, the bikers think you’re all a bunch of goofballs to spending all you time and energy on hunting anyway .
Chill out and enjoy. Don’t worry about how the other guy live life. Its his life, for crying out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We passed a couple guys on really nice old school choppers riding alone that day. One was headed out and one was headed back. Beautiful rigid frame bikes ridden by guys in their 60's riding alone. I was driving and never thought to have my wife take pictures until later.

It was pretty cool, though.

I don't care how anyone does much of anything anymore. Sturgis is just a travel nuisance here, and honestly, less people die when they keep their bikes in a trailer. As an OR nurse that part actually affects me. I didn't hear actual numbers this year but it seemed like serious injuries and deaths was pretty low, which is great.