ATLAS Cooler & Tumbler June 2016 Group Buy-- Customer Feedback

I ordered three of the 65qt coolers for about $450. The way I look at it, I expect these coolers to last me 15+ years. So whether they arrived in July, August, or even September, I'll be happy. I know full well I could have spent $1200 and had three Yeti coolers in hand the same day. But it's obviously not worth it. The coolers will show up when they show up. And as long as their build quality is good (fingers crossed), it won't make a lick of difference that they showed up a month later than anticipated.

There are some guys here canceling orders and buying... Yeti, I guess? That's a giant waste of money. Honestly, if you need these for Archery season (starts in 2 weeks here in CO) you're better off buying a $75 Igloo, using it for your first hunt, then selling it on Craigslist for $40. Total cost - extra $35. Instead of spending an extra $275 by canceling this order and then buying a Yeti in the store. Instant gratification is a powerful force, but unless you have "screw you money" (and I don't) then patience always pays off.

dotman

WKR
I ordered three of the 65qt coolers for about $450. The way I look at it, I expect these coolers to last me 15+ years. So whether they arrived in July, August, or even September, I'll be happy. I know full well I could have spent $1200 and had three Yeti coolers in hand the same day. But it's obviously not worth it. The coolers will show up when they show up. And as long as their build quality is good (fingers crossed), it won't make a lick of difference that they showed up a month later than anticipated.

There are some guys here canceling orders and buying... Yeti, I guess? That's a giant waste of money. Honestly, if you need these for Archery season (starts in 2 weeks here in CO) you're better off buying a $75 Igloo, using it for your first hunt, then selling it on Craigslist for $40. Total cost - extra $35. Instead of spending an extra $275 by canceling this order and then buying a Yeti in the store. Instant gratification is a powerful force, but unless you have "screw you money" (and I don't) then patience always pays off.

I canceled and realized my cheap Coleman extremes hold ice plenty long enough for me, guess reality hit and the fact is I don't need a rotomolded cooler.

Clarktar

WKR
I canceled and realized my cheap Coleman extremes hold ice plenty long enough for me, guess reality hit and the fact is I don't need a rotomolded cooler.
Does that mean you dont want me to give you feedback now? 😆

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
There are some guys here canceling orders and buying... Yeti, I guess? That's a giant waste of money. Honestly, if you need these for Archery season (starts in 2 weeks here in CO) you're better off buying a $75 Igloo

The Igloo's are crap. I'd buy a couple 120qt Coleman Extreme 6's for $57/ea and just keep using those.

I have a $700 IRP rotomolded cooler and I still like the Coleman's. I still use both for elk hunting, but I even bought another Coleman as a backup because I know as soon as I like something they change them up or stop making them altogether.

The Igloo's are crap. I'd buy a couple 120qt Coleman Extreme 6's for $57/ea and just keep using those.

I have a $700 IRP rotomolded cooler and I still like the Coleman's. I still use both for elk hunting, but I even bought another Coleman as a backup because I know as soon as I like something they change them up or stop making them altogether.

Where are you finding these for $57 ea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These appear to be in stock on Walmart's website. If I ordered today, they would ship on Aug. 17th. Sounds like we should see our coolers soon.

colonel00

WKR
These appear to be in stock on Walmart's website. If I ordered today, they would ship on Aug. 17th. Sounds like we should see our coolers soon.

Maybe, maybe not. Supposedly the reason for the delay was so Atlas could fulfill their contractual obligation to Walmart. Just because Walmart has some in stock doesn't mean that your coolers are part of that same lot.

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
ATLAS COOLER GROUP BUY UPDATE:

**OUR COOLERS ARE ON THE TRAIN TO HOUSTON! **

...a few days to get there, then by truck to atlas and shipped out to us!

xziang

WKR
ATLAS COOLER GROUP BUY UPDATE:

**OUR COOLERS ARE ON THE TRAIN TO HOUSTON! **

...a few days to get there, then by truck to atlas and shipped out to us!

Thanks I was thinking about bumping this up today for was curious if there was any 'word'.

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
Atlas cooler group buy update:

All,

Coolers have been released from Houston and should be at Atlas either Tuesday or Wednesday. One day to inventory and quality check them, then shipping expected to begin on Friday.

JL