ATLAS Cooler & Tumbler June 2016 Group Buy-- Customer Feedback

kpk

WKR
Yeah, I'm not really upset or complaining. I was shopping other options to haul on my trip rather than the old colman. That's when I stumbled across the Siberian.

If anyone is upset and wants to cancel maybe we could work something out before you cancel to swap shipping to me and ill pay pal you. Pm me id be interested if its the cooler size 80 or 110

jm1607

WKR
I'm not super upset, I'm just a little pissed off..

The only reason I am is because when we contacted him he promised he had enough inventory in stock. He was expecting $10k in sales from this group buy so it was no surprise that alot were sold.

Not one person, even the first people to jump on it, have received their cooler yet.

What does that mean? There was ZERO inventory and it was a blatant lie.

This was 100% what RTIC did and the reason I jumped on wasn't just the low price, but that I wouldn't get the RTIC run around since they were already in stock.

Sure. "If you're upset cancel your order" and "it's such a good deal I'll wait, I don't care". That's not the point. The point is it was a complete bait and switch, period.

does anyone have a phone # for Atlas? Thank you

I did and I spoke with the owner on a couple occasions but that was several months ago and for the life of me I can't find the number now. If I do come across it, I will post it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daddie63

WKR
Thank you AK Troutbum I'd appreciate it. I cant seem to find it and Ive sent a few e mails but not getting any response.

Here is the phone number that someone from Atlas called me from.

(830) 302-0433
New Braunfels, TX

Again, I wasn't apart of this group buy but still haven't received my orders or any communication from them since I tried on July 22 when my stuff did not ship. My orders didn't link with my online account so I can't log in and cancel them myself. I have sent numerous messages and emails. I refuse to call because I don't think I would be very polite at this point. I am filing a credit card dispute today.

Bmcox86

WKR
Walmart just started stocking these up here the other day
c0a78ffd3b03c612ba3a97702a11c060.jpg

colonel00

WKR
Those don't look like the Atlas coolers, do they? I'm just wondering because didn't Atlas say they had to fulfill large orders for Walmart?

Those don't look like the Atlas coolers, do they? I'm just wondering because didn't Atlas say they had to fulfill large orders for Walmart?

It would be tuff to say definitively without looking at them both in person but no, they surely do not.

colonel00

WKR
Yeah. I'm just looking at the fact that the shape is different, the lip is different, the location of the locking holes, etc etc. Basically they'd have to have a completely different design if they were making the Ozark Trail coolers. Which would lead to even more questions if they were like why is the design so different and is one better than the other.

ATLAS_65QT_Tan123_large.jpg

charvey9

WKR
I didn't really need the cooler, and even ordered an extra to get in on the free shipping. I would have stuck with it if I could have had them by September, but my latest notice said shipping was delayed until late August. Cancelled my order over the weekend. Got confirmation email that it was cancelled, now to see how long it takes them to refund the charges.

mmccolloch

Lil-Rokslider
Does anybody have an update on this? Has anybody tried calling Atlas, or received updated shipping information other than the "your stuff will ship late August" notice on their website?

dotman

WKR
Walmart just started stocking these up here the other day
c0a78ffd3b03c612ba3a97702a11c060.jpg

I canceled my order, pretty much from what I see the Walmart price is pretty dang close to our group buy price based on this picture.

I canceled my order, pretty much from what I see the Walmart price is pretty dang close to our group buy price based on this picture.

I don't know about that, $96 for a 26 quart cooler doesn't seem like all that great of a deal. Walmart also has 35 court pelican rotomolded coolers for $199, which is $3 less than I paid for my 105 quart Atlas through the Rokslide deal.
9b9a7b0ae0fab0dd0beebafca0b7b2f1.jpg