MTNTOUGH+ app and On-Ramp with Jordan Budd

81d3894687efc1bb4920bc18eaf9406f.jpg

Spring Training Camp cycle is wrapping up at the end of this month. I’m within 3lbs of my target weight going into the summer. Looking forward to the next cycle in their programming. Weekend hikes are getting really enjoyable these days.

1 week and a day and spring camp will be over. Looking forward to the preseason program

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
I have finished the mental toughness program, and can say it's definitely a good course and very informative. There is a lot of crossover from military mindset-which is good and a nice refresher.

Now I'm on the on ramp, and it's kicking my arse!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Day 4 foundation-- mobility day
Couple explosive jump exercises today, I'm sure I failed to follow instructions on one and tweaked my back. Finished it out but going to be a long day

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

ryan_watson

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
81d3894687efc1bb4920bc18eaf9406f.jpg

Spring Training Camp cycle is wrapping up at the end of this month. I’m within 3lbs of my target weight going into the summer. Looking forward to the next cycle in their programming. Weekend hikes are getting really enjoyable these days.
Hell yeah! Beautiful view. Where is it?

ryan_watson

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Day 4 foundation-- mobility day
Couple explosive jump exercises today, I'm sure I failed to follow instructions on one and tweaked my back. Finished it out but going to be a long day

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
There's a PT video set in the app as well https://lab.mtntough.com/pain-injuries-prehab . If you tweaked your back check out the back videos. Might help get you back up to 100% faster.

Finished the preseason test today o my that had me feeling it! Excited to start the preseason program Monday

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking forward to starting this phase next week, out of town until then. I’m sure Monday is gonna hit hard!

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
W1D1 didn’t disappoint. My only tweak would be to make each block no more than 2 exercises. Having three stations gets complicated in a crowded gym.

Deadlift/Bench Press/Box Jumps takes up a lot of real estate. There’s days where that’ll work but a lot that won’t in our gym. I broke this workout down into sets of two exercises and increased the number of blocks in total.

ryan_watson

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
W1D1 didn’t disappoint. My only tweak would be to make each block no more than 2 exercises. Having three stations gets complicated in a crowded gym.

Deadlift/Bench Press/Box Jumps takes up a lot of real estate. There’s days where that’ll work but a lot that won’t in our gym. I broke this workout down into sets of two exercises and increased the number of blocks in total.
Totally reasonable feedback. Will take this back to our athletic coaches. What you did to adapt works. Typically the blocks are ment to have a specific flow they are intentional but I can see smaller gyms or crowded gyms being a struggle at times.

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Totally reasonable feedback. Will take this back to our athletic coaches. What you did to adapt works. Typically the blocks are ment to have a specific flow they are intentional but I can see smaller gyms or crowded gyms being a struggle at times.

The other option and what I probably should have done would have been to move the days around. W1D1 would’ve been no issue in the gym today as it wasn’t nearly as full.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
I've got the wife and kids doing the On Ramp with me, and I wore my HR monitor the second time as I was smoked!!
Great mix up of exercises, we are really enjoying it.

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Week 1 is done. Bonus hike today with the oldest. Schedule will be more normalized from now until August. Looking forward to the coming weeks programming.

18277f17d5d526afaed13d9af2723e2d.jpg

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Busy morning in the gym, had to switch Day 1 for Day 2 so today was “Copenhagen”.

Slowly but surely winter is losing the battle with spring. First trip in shorts for the year this weekend.

deaeaa3f0416e28aedfbcfc5667cef8c.jpg

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Matanuska Peak: 10 miles (out/back) and 5500’ of gain. Up in 2:15, down in 1:30. Pretty happy with the time given the terrain. The workout programming has definitely been paying off.

5d3605d57a54588fd0add784047b1378.jpg

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
Now that my season starts Saturday, I can say this is the best shape I've been in for opening day. Glad to have put the time in on these work outs.

Matanuska Peak: 10 miles (out/back) and 5500’ of gain. Up in 2:15, down in 1:30. Pretty happy with the time given the terrain. The workout programming has definitely been paying off.

5d3605d57a54588fd0add784047b1378.jpg
What boots are those if you don’t mind me asking