ATLAS Cooler & Tumbler June 2016 Group Buy-- Customer Feedback

twall13

WKR
They all show as out of stock but on Walmart's website the Ozark Trail coolers are listed with prices. 73 Q for $194, 53 Q for $147, 26 Q for $96. I'm not convinced they are the same coolers but I still feel I got a great price on my 105 quart Atlas.

dotman

WKR
I don't know about that, $96 for a 26 quart cooler doesn't seem like all that great of a deal. Walmart also has 35 court pelican rotomolded coolers for $199, which is $3 less than I paid for my 105 quart Atlas through the Rokslide deal.
9b9a7b0ae0fab0dd0beebafca0b7b2f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I compared my order that was for a 30 & 80 quart, with shipping the price was $5 more for the 26 & 76 quart at Walmart.

I just tried the phone number listed on page 5 of this thread and it goes straight to voicemail and the inbox is full so you cant leave a message. I am going to give this 1 more week to see if there is any communication from anyone on this. Seems like the "owner" of the company gave Gotdraw a line of shit about it being hung up in customs. I have yet to see one of these coolers on any website or store anywhere. The fact that Atlas gave us til last sunday to cancel our orders is bullshit. If I want to cancel my order I will do it through the long dick of my Visa card.

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
FYI-

I have been bogged with work, but reached out to Atlas' owner today to check status.

Last I heard, he was overseas.

I will advise/update as soon as I have news to report.

JL

I had the Pelican and took it back. I would take my Yeti over the Pelican all day long, everyday and 2x on Sunday.

I spoke with Ben the owner about a week or so ago and I do not feel like he is being dishonest, or is out to screw anybody. This is just my opinion from the conversation that I had with him. I believe he is currently in Cuba doing some mission work or something. I think that if folks could just be a little more patient they will get what they ordered, it may just take a little more time than expected. I'm sure if your patience has run out or you feel that this company is being elusive and would rather not do business with them, you can get your money refunded back to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curtis C

WKR
Most of us are very patient people and willing to wait for a good product at a good price, but another change in expected ship date wont go over well.

dotman

WKR
I just tried the phone number listed on page 5 of this thread and it goes straight to voicemail and the inbox is full so you cant leave a message. I am going to give this 1 more week to see if there is any communication from anyone on this. Seems like the "owner" of the company gave Gotdraw a line of shit about it being hung up in customs. I have yet to see one of these coolers on any website or store anywhere. The fact that Atlas gave us til last sunday to cancel our orders is bullshit. If I want to cancel my order I will do it through the long dick of my Visa card.

If you log into your account and have your screen on full page and not minimized there is a cancel/edit button. Just select it and then you can cancel you order.

Good to know. I don't want to cancel yet. Not gona wait til end of September to get my shit tho. Paying 2 to 3 months in advance to save a $100 was prob not worth it for those that were counting on these for archery season. I'm pissed that it appears that were getting the run around. Gotdraw says they don't need our tiny order. Well who the hell are they selling to? I Can't find these for sale anywhere and nor can anyone else so that's ****ing bullshit too. Its a small time importer that's robbing peter to pay Paul. Rtic coolers sponser a NASCAR team that's legit shit. These guys are small fish. Our order
just guessing was in the $25 to $30k range. If thats a small order then who the hell are they selling to???

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

whacker1

Lil-Rokslider
I am following along on this thread as a buyer also. trying to keep track of the different threads and most current information.

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
FYI- I believe Atlas' owner returns today or tomorrow from a Christian Mission in Cuba.

I will advise as soon as I have an update.

Best,

JL

Stwrt9

WKR
it does say current orders will est. ship Sept 15, but i checked my where's your order status section and it's still listing late august. fingers crossed these show up before i leave for Colorado in Sept.

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
ATLAS COOLER UPDATE:

GOOD NEWS-- ROKSLIDE GROUP BUY ATLAS COOLERS HAVE CLEARED CUSTOMS

I spoke with the owner today. The lack of communication recently was due to the fact that apparently someone in Cuba felt the best way to repay his mission work there was to ummm... permanently borrow his cell phone.

Now that the container has cleared customs, it goes to trucking company to transfer to rail, this may take a several days to a week +/-. Once on the rail, about 4 biz days to Houston, then immediately to Atlas, then shipments go out.

I will advise as soon I have more to report.

Best,

JL

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
BTW- if anyone does want to cancel their order, they may go on line and do so.

Best,

JL