ATLAS Cooler & Tumbler June 2016 Group Buy-- Customer Feedback

jm1607

WKR
I've got the guys name and address.. If shit really hits the fan I'll post it up.. Close enough I could knock on a door as well

IanF.

Lil-Rokslider
So the place I was tracking my order is now gone and you must login into,your account, apparently I don't have an account?

Anyone else?

Ian

On mobile, my orders aren't visible when I log into my account. They only show when I log in on my laptop. I tracked mine today via the "where's my order?" link and it worked fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robtattoo

WKR
Yep, order lookup is now leading me to the account login page. I can log into my account, but worryingly my order history is blank.
I can no longer check my order status at all.

I did check on the shop page to see if there were any changes there & it's saying that the 80qt coolers are "expected to ship September 15th"

Now, I don't mind a bit of a wait. I wasn't really in any hurry.......IN JUNE.......but come on, this is really starting to take the piss. I'm going to try calling today.

whacker1

Lil-Rokslider
I know many are disappointed, but it sounds like they communicated that the coolers are being shipped starting on Friday and into this week. Why the sudden panic over the weekend?

whacker1

Lil-Rokslider
All,

I am headed out on my CO hunt. Back 9/11.

Anticipate shipping will start today or Mon.

Will reconnect upon my return.

Good luck to all!

JL

This was Got Draw's post 3 days ago. Shows anticipated shipping today or Monday. It is now Monday. Why did so many panic over the weekend?

whacker1

Lil-Rokslider
web-site and order tracking worked perfectly for me. Shows my order #. Date placed and status of "unfulfilled". Hopefully it was just some technological glitches over the weekend. Everything seems on the up and up. I am leaving on the 8th of September for a hunt, so I am as hopeful that they arrive before then as most everyone, but if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. It sounds like we have progress forward, and hopefully fulfillment will take place this week and next week for most everyone.

jm1607

WKR
This should make some of you guys feel a little bit better. File a complaint with the BBB and Federal Trade Commission. Only takes a few seconds. Let them know about the 2 month late wait, phone number that goes straight to voicemail, website crashing, no posted phone number, and zero communication by the company. I did the hard part, here's the Atlas Cooler specific links:

GettingStarted - FTC Complaint Assistant

BBB Online Complaint System | Get Started

Customer Reviews for Atlas Coolers
-
BBB serving Central, Coastal, Southwest Texas and the Permian Basin

Then at least future buyers will be warned.. Apparently there was a complaint to the BBB back in May with the same situation.. I'm going to go out on a limb and say there never was a shipment to Walmart LOL

Last edited:

xziang

WKR
ATLAS COOLER UPDATE:

GOOD NEWS-- ROKSLIDE GROUP BUY ATLAS COOLERS HAVE CLEARED CUSTOMS

I spoke with the owner today. The lack of communication recently was due to the fact that apparently someone in Cuba felt the best way to repay his mission work there was to ummm... permanently borrow his cell phone.

Now that the container has cleared customs, it goes to trucking company to transfer to rail, this may take a several days to a week +/-. Once on the rail, about 4 biz days to Houston, then immediately to Atlas, then shipments go out.

I will advise as soon I have more to report.

Best,

JL

Still trying to keep a positive vibe here but like others have questioned some things. I did find this link/page that would coincide with a shipment making it to the US. 8/7/2016 However looks like they've only had 3 shipments, as to if that site I found below is correct not 100% sure. (research continues)

Atlas Coolers Llc, Add 138 Johns River Rd Fredericksburg Tx 78624 Usa Te1 830 3020433 | Buyer Report — Panjiva

IanF.

Lil-Rokslider
I know many are disappointed, but it sounds like they communicated that the coolers are being shipped starting on Friday and into this week. Why the sudden panic over the weekend?

Panic? Significantly elevated level of concern....

1. I can no longer access, track nor cancel my order as for some reason I have no account?
2. How many times has there been a promised delivery note that passes by?
3. The contact is always away and has an excuse?
4. The two emails I've sent, one in July and the other on the weekend have not been replied too.
5. Website goes down and then back up changed with sale items and delivery times yet we ..........

This is 2016 not 1956.....

I've accepted that I may have lost my money, still holding hope a cooler arrives

If it happens, it happens. If not, oh well. I'm pretty sure I can get my money back. It's just a cooler.
We really should get our act together and put together a rokslide group buy for our own alibaba coolers. It would be sweet to have the rokslide logo on it.

bowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
I also did order 2 coolers and am about to cancel. Don't be so sure that you lost any money yet, everyone had to pay with a cc/ debit card. Visa/ MC debit cards have the exact same protection as the credit cards. Just have to file the complaint with your bank.

No one should accept losing your money if Atlas doesn't come through.

whacker1

Lil-Rokslider
Panic? Significantly elevated level of concern....

1. I can no longer access, track nor cancel my order as for some reason I have no account?
2. How many times has there been a promised delivery note that passes by?
3. The contact is always away and has an excuse?
4. The two emails I've sent, one in July and the other on the weekend have not been replied too.
5. Website goes down and then back up changed with sale items and delivery times yet we ..........

This is 2016 not 1956.....

I've accepted that I may have lost my money, still holding hope a cooler arrives

I see your point. Gotdraw has kept us updated along the way and I am putting my faith in his dealings with them. If we don't start seeing shipping notifications by the time I leave for my hunt on Sept 8th, I will start to get concerned as the timeline of shipping this week is what was stated. I would expect the coolers are delivered while I am gone in the middle of September. I was hoping for sooner, but it doesn't look like that will be in the cards. If they aren't delivered by the time I return I will investigate cancelling the order.