Are you taking this bet?

How many of you out there would take this bet. Here is the scenario:

You can choose any general deer tag or OTC tag in the West that takes 4 points or less to ensure 100% draw odds.

The minimum bet is $4,000

You have to come out with a 170 + buck. If you do you win that amount, if you don't you lose that amount.

How many think they can get this done? How much are you betting?

I personally would still not take this bet, but by part 4 (coming soon🙂), I may take it

Public land DIY only

If you choose your state you're a resident, if you choose another state you're a non-resident.

WCB

WKR
I'd take it every day of of the week 170+ gross. Amount ...4-5x the minimum. honestly probably more.

IF I get to hunt the entire season.

OP
Schoolhousegrizz
I'd take it every day of of the week 170+ gross. Amount ...4-5x the minimum. honestly probably more.

IF I get to hunt the entire season.
It's getting close for me, still too risky. I would actually probably never take a bet like this, it's just a fun hypothetical. It may ruin the hunt.

MNGrouser

Lil-Rokslider
No way. I don't think about an animal's score while I'm hunting nor would I want to. That much money on the line, I think I'd think of little else.

If you've never shot a 170 class deer, then you shouldn't take that bet. Judging in the field is harder than most realize. I also don't have enough western hunting under belt to know if thats a bet worth taking

Hnthrdr

WKR
Ehhhh that’s tough man. I know some spots that can hold big bucks I don’t know any that do that every year…

saskhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Can we ask some serious questions please?

Are hotdogs sandwiches?

Do you drink or eat soup?

Is cereal soup?

Is the Kool Aid man the pitcher or the juice?