2023 Cold Bow Challenge Q&A Thread

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Will results be posted first? Or should I look to see if my credit card got hit ? 😄
well, go ahead and PM me your CC (your security is of our utmost focus) and we'll charge your card if you're drawn?

Or

with your permission (of course), in the unlikely event you don't win, we could charge a nominal $100 participation fee? (goes directly to the mods)

Lol

WKR

WKR
well, go ahead and PM me your CC (your security is of our utmost focus) and we'll charge your card if you're drawn?

Or

with your permission (of course), in the unlikely event you don't win, we could charge a nominal $100 participation fee? (goes directly to the mods)

Lold
Since the proceeds would be going to the mods and not to conservation im going to have to politely decline 🤣

sndmn11

WKR

Or

Lol
I think you should post more winners drawn than prizes, and then wait a few days to let some know they weren't actually drawn. Ask @mtwarden how they do things in his state if you need better instructions.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
The mods are working on the draw list.

In the meantime, saw this takeaway thread pop up by @WyoBowhunter21 Some good stuff on there. post up there if you have anything to add