2023 Cold Bow Challenge Q&A Thread

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I started putting the data together and have everything through the last post of page three. Hopefully no one up to there gets DQ
Only way they get disqualified is if they cheat or they don’t finish. Will just simply delete them.

CorbLand

WKR
Only way they get disqualified is if they cheat or they don’t finish. Will just simply delete them.
If you all delete someone, make a note of their screen name and I can delete them from the spreadsheet. There is one of page three that hasn’t shot all five.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
If you all delete someone, make a note of their screen name and I can delete them from the spreadsheet. There is one of page three that hasn’t shot all five.
I don’t know if it’s a physical deletion from the challenge or just from the qualified page.

Just hold tight man. Like I said, it’s best to wait until this thing is over if you don’t want to have to go back through anything.

We’re getting close! But it could go clear to the 27th. Thanks, Corb.

WKR
If you have finished yet get your ass in gear. A couple of guys are really making this the cold bow challenge. They might forget how to shoot their bows. Lol

The alternate entries are praying these guys don't get it done in time. The situation is intensifying by the hour. Was @Bowhunter50 abducted by aliens? Is @Bowhunter51 next? How many entries will be disqualified for photoshopping? Is @CorbLand better than me at spreadsheets? I have so many questions, and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see how it all plays out!

CorbLand

WKR
The alternate entries are praying these guys don't get it done in time. The situation is intensifying by the hour. Was @Bowhunter50 abducted by aliens? Is @Bowhunter51 next? How many entries will be disqualified for photoshopping? Is @CorbLand better than me at spreadsheets? I have so many questions, and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see how it all plays out!
If you are above average at Excel, definitely not better than you. I would say if your in the top 70 percent, your better than I am.

WKR
If you are above average at Excel, definitely not better than you. I would say if your in the top 70 percent, your better than I am.
I'm not above average at excel, haha. Just trying to build some hype here. I am honestly looking forward to seeing the data and appreciate the work you're putting in.