Wod

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
4 miles (400') with Tiny Elvis- passed the 1500 mile mark.

Soooo... after our hike, I go to the range to sight in and get some time behind my new rifle. Scope was mounted paying very close attention to level, all screws torqued to spec w/ just a little blue Loktite. Go to the 25 yard range to insure it's on paper (which should be as I did a little home bore sighting).

Take one shot, it's on the paper, low and right; couple of adjustments and a couple of shots I'll head to the 100 yard range—sweet!

Unscrew the top turret (already put my reading glasses on) to take care of elevation first. Took a couple of times to sink in, but it says turn right to move impact. Right? Oh yeah I mounted it 90° off- son of a b1tch!

Got home loosened up the ring screws, turned the scope 90°, removed each screw one at a time, cleaned threads, reapplied a little blue Loctite, reinstalled screws just snug, made sure scope is level and then torqued to spec.

Take 2 tomorrow :ROFLMAO:

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
3.5 miles 600' 35#

@mtwarden Probably best you hid that scope story in the fitness thread. Not sure what scope you were using but sure as hell hope it didn't have a christmas tree reticle. happens to the best of us😂

Nope mildot—identical both ways (well except the orientation of the turrets! :ROFLMAO:)

Worked with 20lb body armor vest on.

5 sets, no rest
Squats/Calf Raise- 45/95/135/185/205 x 10
Plyos (jump squats/scissor lunge/box jump) x 5ea
4-arm Curls- 65 x 12
1-arm Deadhang with each arm

3 sets, no rest
Hack Squat- 135/155/185 x 10
KB Walking Lunges- 35s x 10ea
Lateral Pull Ups, gripping the Rope- x 6

Farmer’s Carry gripping the fat 45lb bumber plates

state637