Wod

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well I'm alive (but with some rather bad anterior tibias tendonitis on my right foot)

62 miles w/ a 35# pack, 8000' of ascent/descent; 22 miles off trail, 10 miles on snowshoes, 6 miles straight throw a blowdown jumble (a trail that was supposed to exist in the bottom of a drainage didn't!!!!!), 50-60 mph gropple driven storm at the first of our high passes, a few sketchy fords—all in all, your typical Bob Marshall Wilderness Open :ROFLMAO:

0u15QPg.jpg

4SrzJWq.jpg

n2h1Ioy.jpg

ZMgHj3i.jpg

6tVqWFT.jpg

Well I'm alive (but with some rather bad anterior tibias tendonitis on my right foot)

62 miles w/ a 35# pack, 8000' of ascent/descent; 22 miles off trail, 10 miles on snowshoes, 6 miles straight throw a blowdown jumble (a trail that was supposed to exist in the bottom of a drainage didn't!!!!!), 50-60 mph gropple driven storm at the first of our high passes, a few sketchy fords—all in all, your typical Bob Marshall Wilderness Open
I want to be like you when I grow up.

Awesome pics @mtwarden. Not sure fun is the right word, but it looks memorable :)

Power Clean for load:
Work up to a set of 5-6 @ 80%

AMRAP 5:
Buy-In: 38Calorie Bike
9 Power Cleans (95)
21 Double Unders

Rest 1 Minute

AMRAP 5:
Buy-In: 26 Calorie Bike
6 Power Cleans (135)
21 Double Unders

Rest 1 Minute

AMRAP 5:
Buy-In: 15 Calorie Bike
3 Power Cleans (165)
21 Double Unders

6MT

FNG
I ran the hills today. What a blast! After 2 miles, I ended with a 700 yard steep hill. I am so pleased that I didn’t stop! I love hills when I run.

I might add that I had so much fun tonight running the hills, I’m going to sign up for a race series that runs single track races in forests, river banks, etc.. I’ve done them before and they can be a challenge. But really fun. It’s called “Five Peaks”. They have about 8 or 10 venues with differing terrains.

Last edited: