Who else has caught the Rona?

SOIHUNT

Lil-Rokslider
So got I COVID December 22nd should of went to the hospital (I didn’t told my wife I would rather die at home) fast forward 9 months and I’m still having a hard time been to countless doctors, blood transfusion and just finished up with iron infusions which makes me sick for days by itself.
wife had it because she has antibodies, but no ill affects. Luckily she didn’t get sick because she took care of me there was nights she would put her hand on my chest to make sure I was breathing, this is something I wish no one to ever have to experience.
I still have the antibodies and have asked about the vaccine, but they don’t want me to have it yet until they have a full understanding of what I have now even though I have read that some people have got better taking the vaccine.
I have days that I wished I would have died and I would never try anything stupid, but sometimes the easy way out looks good at times!
Just thought I’d share my experience and hardship from this and hope no one will go through this, if you are fighting this please pm me I’ll share all things I have been dealing with and what works ( works best for me anyways)

jmez

WKR
Just read an article where a second person was hospitalized in Mississippi - state with lowest vaccination % - for taking feed store ivermectin. 70% of recent calls to poison control have been ivermectin-related.

Who could have possibly anticipated that it is a bad idea to eat the injectable version?

That isn't the injectable version.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

jmcd22

WKR
If you all can quit slinging mud it'd make it easier for us to get value out of the forum. The mudslinging is probably why a lot of good folks don't frequent this forum anymore.
100% of the reason why I do not contribute to this forum anymore...or even read it really.

To the topic on hand...I do not believe that I have had it at any point since our world has been turned on its head. I traveled to Florida for a trade show last week and am 9 days in and no symptoms. I am unvaccinated and was totally against it until I got home and the gravity of the trip hit me. I spent the next 4 days so stressed out that I couldn't think straight. I am headed in Monday morning for shot 1. I hope everyone on here that is currently battling this virus pulls through and has no long lasting effects. Godspeed everyone.

Last edited:

Dazzler

WKR
Just popped positive yesterday. Woke up with 100 degree fever after having sinus issues the previous two days. Throat hurts like a SOB. Fever comes and goes, but doesn’t break 101. No breathing issues other than a stuffy nose. Feels like the flu. I had them do a flu test as well. Came up negative.

Eating whatever vitamins the wife gives me. Dr gave me a z pack for potential secondary infections. Gonna do some sort of infusion of antibodies at the hospital Monday or Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just popped positive yesterday. Woke up with 100 degree fever after having sinus issues the previous two days. Throat hurts like a SOB. Fever comes and goes, but doesn’t break 101. No breathing issues other than a stuffy nose. Feels like the flu. I had them do a flu test as well. Came up negative.

Eating whatever vitamins the wife gives me. Dr gave me a z pack for potential secondary infections. Gonna do some sort of infusion of antibodies at the hospital Monday or Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You must be pretty sick if theyre giving you the monoclonal antibody treatment? Best of luck with getting better.

ODB

WKR
So got I COVID December 22nd should of went to the hospital (I didn’t told my wife I would rather die at home) fast forward 9 months and I’m still having a hard time been to countless doctors, blood transfusion and just finished up with iron infusions which makes me sick for days by itself.
wife had it because she has antibodies, but no ill affects. Luckily she didn’t get sick because she took care of me there was nights she would put her hand on my chest to make sure I was breathing, this is something I wish no one to ever have to experience.
I still have the antibodies and have asked about the vaccine, but they don’t want me to have it yet until they have a full understanding of what I have now even though I have read that some people have got better taking the vaccine.
I have days that I wished I would have died and I would never try anything stupid, but sometimes the easy way out looks good at times!
Just thought I’d share my experience and hardship from this and hope no one will go through this, if you are fighting this please pm me I’ll share all things I have been dealing with and what works ( works best for me anyways)

Good grief man. Sorry to hear this crap has hit you so hard. Keep your head up, and never stop moving forward, even if it’s only small steps for now.

OP
Sadler

Sadler

WKR
@Sadler , how did the 10 days in the hotel room go?

It sucked. I’ve never watched so much TV in my life. I tried watching the news but it just pissed me off so I watched about a dozen Netflix documentaries. The devil next door, Ottoman Empire, Roman Empire, Scientology, tiger king, Narcos, How to become a tyrant, seaspiracy, American Murder and a couple others.

I can’t complain too much though. It didn’t hit me nearly as hard as it has others. If watching tv is my biggest complaint, I feel pretty fortunate.

Laramie

WKR
Update- more slight improvement. Slept good last night. Still feel really weak but oxygen is up to 94 this morning. Forcing myself to get up and move around every hour. Seems to be helping.

My vaccinated wife did test positive but has very minor symptoms. She basically feels fine but has a little runny nose occasionally. My 12 year old son is almost back to normal (day 8 for him).

I'm supposed to hunt in Wyoming in 2.5 weeks. Not sure I'll be able to do much out there but still hopeful to go.

Tbonespop

Lil-Rokslider
Tylenol treats pain and fever. I'm assuming you and you're family were is worse condition than a simple fever. Not all providers use the same protocol. Curious, what the treatment was that you were given and how bad the symptoms were?
We were just diagnosed and had a positive test result. No symptoms. Our daughter was set to come home for Thanksgiving and she was going to bring one of her roommates who is a team physical therapist for the ASU girls basketball team. To ensure we didn't accidentally spread Covid, we all got tested proactively to not put her at risk or the girls basketball team. Good thing we did, as no one at the time had any symptoms. Once one tested positive, everyone else in the house also tested positive. Mayo did virtually nothing - basically they were useless. Our family friend who is a GP and had treated nearly 200 Covid patients at the time, gave us a script for Doxycycline. Told us also to take Quercetin, zinc, vitamin C, Vitamin D, and aspirin. In addition to this, he put my dad on Ivermectin as he has diabetes and AFib. He's also a little overweight - so all things combined he was high risk and got more treatment. Mayo only recommended Tylenol and then to go to the hospital if it become difficult to breath. Mayo IC nurse scoffed at the use of Ivermectin, Quercetin, zinc, vitamin C, Vitamin D, etc. She was the one who made the snide comment about "no evidence to support that treatment".

Again, I'm immensely grateful that our GP friend got us on the med protocol early on. I don't know if my wife and dad would still be here today. They had it the worst and getting on top of it early likely saved their lives. The rest of us got over it pretty easily. Just a strange virus.

My wife was the only one in the family who had any severe issues breathing. Her natural path gave us instructions on how to use Colloidal silver in a nebulizer breathing treatment. That restored her breathing in about 12 hours over 3-4 treatments. As a side note, that has also helped 2 of our other friends that were on the verge of going to the hospital for lack of ability to breath. Both tried the colloidal silver in a nebulizer and both recovered their breathing within 24 hours. For anyone that isn't aware, silver is a natural disinfectant. There is efficacy information the CDC website for its use as a general disinfectant. Its used in many healthcare domestic hot water systems as a potable water disinfectant against Legionella.

I'm kind of surprised medical universities haven't tried this for breathing issues, or at least studied it as a possible treatment therapy. I only know 3 people that had to use it, but all 3 restored their breathing relatively fast after taking it.

Mayo clinic is fantastic at so many things, but they are the last place I would recommend anyone go for Covid advice and treatment. They are following the $$. Just my $0.02.

woods89

WKR
It sucked. I’ve never watched so much TV in my life. I tried watching the news but it just pissed me off so I watched about a dozen Netflix documentaries. The devil next door, Ottoman Empire, Roman Empire, Scientology, tiger king, Narcos, How to become a tyrant, seaspiracy, American Murder and a couple others.

I can’t complain too much though. It didn’t hit me nearly as hard as it has others. If watching tv is my biggest complaint, I feel pretty fortunate.
I figured it would get old in a hurry. I'd be bouncing off the walls after a day or two. Glad to hear your symptoms were fairly mild.

Tbonespop

Lil-Rokslider
Haven’t looked in a while, but for the longest time we had about 25% of the COVID deaths worldwide despite having about 4% of the worldwide population.
2 reasons why: 1) We are good at tracking the cases better than other countries and 2) Hospitals in the US make money with elective surgeries and in the ICU. Elective surgeries got shut down for +6 months which is financially devastating to hospitals. At the same time, the US government gave subsidies for Covid treated patients - which was essentially an incentive. Given a lack of ability to make money on elective surgeries and thus having money given for Covid, you get what we have. Follow the $$$. Not saying there wasn't a substantial Covid problem. There was, but money was very much at play - and I frankly don't blame the hospitals as they have to stay in business too - and many healthcare professionals have been dealing with this crap for a long time. ITs been devastating to them. Hospitals have to stay afloat.

MattB

WKR
2 reasons why: 1) We are good at tracking the cases better than other countries and 2) Hospitals in the US make money with elective surgeries and in the ICU. Elective surgeries got shut down for +6 months which is financially devastating to hospitals. At the same time, the US government gave subsidies for Covid treated patients - which was essentially an incentive. Given a lack of ability to make money on elective surgeries and thus having money given for Covid, you get what we have. Follow the $$$. Not saying there wasn't a substantial Covid problem. There was, but money was very much at play - and I frankly don't blame the hospitals as they have to stay in business too - and many healthcare professionals have been dealing with this crap for a long time. ITs been devastating to them. Hospitals have to stay afloat.
You need to add to that the notion that ~1/2 the country’s population doesn’t take COVID seriously and hence is not making sensible choices to limit the spread of the disease. Freedom….

You need to add to that the notion that ~1/2 the country’s population doesn’t take COVID seriously and hence is not making sensible choices to limit the spread of the disease. Freedom….

Not exactly sure there are any data to support that one. We're near the top for vaxxed and middle of the pack for the "stringency index." If there's any information that heavy-handed governments have limited the spread, please do share. Not trying to be argumentative, just making a point that the all-knowing governments haven't failed because of people's freedoms.

IMG_8205.JPGcoronavirus-data-explorer.pngcoronavirus-data-explorer(1).png

Hey @Laramie , glad to hear you're well. My boy and I completely turned the corner though we both tested positive again this morning. Oddly enough my other two kids and wife never picked it up despite living in a small house with us. I did some early treatment stuff that folks are making fun of but it's worked great. My boy and I spent about 3 hours at the gun range by ourselves this evening.

I hope you have the courage to live by your convictions and avoid all extraneous, recreational outings until you get the all clear from the experts.

I plan on living by own convictions and will make as few changes to my life as possible.