What does everyone do for a living?

Colberjs

WKR
I own a very small concrete construction business doing primarily residential stuff. Mostly new home construction. I really like doing decorative concrete such as stamped and stained concrete. If I could stay busy doing decorative I'd never pour another house floor. The worst part of my job is finding help. Nobody wants to work these days.

11boo

WKR
Used to be a oilfield electrician/I&E guy.

Retired early, now I do this. A lot.

And this, prolly too much too.

Last edited:

HawkCreek

Lil-Rokslider
I quite ranching (I was a hand didnt own one) to get into carpentry and quit carpentry to go weld full time. Cant say I'm happy with those decisions, should have stayed on the ranch.

I'm retired since 2010. I worked 34 years for the U.S Fish and Wildlife Service as a wildlife biologist and National Wildlife Refuge Manager. Worked on Columbia NWR in Washington 77-79, Bosque del Apache NWR in New Mexico 79-85, Washita NWR in Oklahoma 85-88, Great Salt Plains NWR 88-89, Kofa NWR in Arizona 89-95, Kodiak NWR in Alaska 95-98, Cibola NWR in AZ/CA 98-02, Kauai NWR in Hawaii 02-08, and Buenos Aires NWR in AZ from 08 -10. As part of those jobs I was a Refuge Law Enforcement Officer/ firearms instructor, Fire fighter, and numerous other jobs so I've pretty much seen it all on National Wildlife Refuges. Now I hunt, fish, camp, shoot my bows, and travel. Just got back from 3 weeks in Australia and New Zealand. Love retirement.

Mike

eodgrant

Lil-Rokslider
Marine EOD Tech 2002-2012
Federal UXO Tech currently doing chemical ordnance site remediation

NorthEast

FNG
Retail Data Analyst. I work in big data retail sets finding meaning and stories for online retail and travel companies to optimize their online presence. I build dashboards in Tableau to easily manipulate and understand sales data.