Tattoos

I have “C’est la Vie” on my leg. Not really a visible tattoo for the most part, but it has meaning. I had a rough patch mentally in college and got pretty close to killing myself by way of anorexia. That phrase was something my dad always said growing up, and one day I got tired of feeling like all my problems could only lead to me starving myself to death. I told myself that everyone has issues and that “C’est la Vie”. Got the tattoo to remind myself that no matter how messed up my head gets, everyone has problems and that’s just life. Get over it and move on.

I want another one, just havent decided what or where.

I have “C’est la Vie” on my leg. Not really a visible tattoo for the most part, but it has meaning. I had a rough patch mentally in college and got pretty close to killing myself by way of anorexia. That phrase was something my dad always said growing up, and one day I got tired of feeling like all my problems could only lead to me starving myself to death. I told myself that everyone has issues and that “C’est la Vie”. Got the tattoo to remind myself that no matter how messed up my head gets, everyone has problems and that’s just life. Get over it and move on.

I want another one, just havent decided what or where.
I hear that, can't let your problems define you.

What is a ballpark for what an average full sleeve costs?

It varies wildly on how fast you're tattoo artist is.
And how fast your image can be done. For instance large blocks of a single color is faster the intricate stuff. Color almost doubles the cost because they still have to shade the black and gray then lay color in.
2500-5k

Ucsdryder

WKR
I know a chick that had a camel on her toe. She asked me a few times if I wanted to see her camel toe. Still not sure which one she was referring to.

fwafwow

WKR
I'll preface this by saying, I don't have any tattoos, but last year at the sheep show, they had a booth set up offering one of four sheep style tattoos. I was interested, but didn't get one. So, in anticipation of this year's sheep show if they offer that again, I'd like your thoughts.

1. Do you have a tattoo, and, if so, what prompted you to get it?
2. Any regrets after getting one?
Thanks in advance!
Yes, and most people who know me are a bit surprised. That's a bit why I got each - one as senior in HS, 2nd just before starting law school. I sometimes regret not having spent more time thinking over what I got (both were relatively spur of the moment decisions), and sometimes when the Mrs. gives me a hard time due to the kids - neither of whom (19 and 22) seem to want one.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Anyone that reads it and has a hunting tattoo.

people are free to make choices, that why I said in my response to you “to each their own”, you’re the one calling names because you were exposed to the horrors of hearing somebody else’s opinion. Get over yourself.

people are free to make choices, that why I said in my response to you “to each their own”, you’re the one calling names because you were exposed to the horrors of hearing somebody else’s opinion. Get over yourself.

Yeah you easily could have just said no or not responded to the thread but instead you had to degrade people by saying they are ridiculous and look dumb. Because you're some superior being and have seen everything.

My SIL has deer,elk and other wildlife sleeves tatted on his arms. When I first met him I thought it was kinda neat he was that that passionate about hunting. After a quick conversation I learned he's never hunted at all and the animals were some type of spiritual remembrance/ tribute of his deceased father. ( who never hunted either) . Imo they look absolutely stupid but to each their own. If you have visible tats, your going to be judged based off how others interpret them. Right or wrong, thats a fact.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Yeah you easily could have just said no or not responded to the thread but instead you had to degrade people by saying they are ridiculous and look dumb. Because you're some superior being and have seen everything.

sorry man, I think they look ridiculous. It is what it is. Sorry you feel the need for some calling.

If you go toe to toe with a grizzly, you're definitely going to end up with some authentic natural tattoos during the encounter
If I go toe to toe with a grizzly and manage to survive it, I'll get a tat to commemorate it.

Otherwise, no real interest.

EastMT

WKR
8400701d76d3f784f24ef01ea978b794.jpg

I’ve always wanted something like this. But I can buy a real rifle for that price, so I guess I’ll stick with guns. I guess I’m a cheap arse.