Tattoos

Joe Holden

Lil-Rokslider
2 currently. Ribs was my first and had the thought of what i wanted for a couple years. Just got this one done. Background being added on 3/26. No regrets on either. In fact my rib piece is archery related and has helped me out during a few times where i was going in a direction for someone else, but not me.

Attachments

• 20200214_204739.jpg
    20200214_204739.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 142

ridgefire

WKR
Im 41 and have zero tattoos or piercings but I have been chewing on getting a european elk mount across my back. It will be fairly basic but at some point I would like to add some arrows and possibly the American flag to it. Not real sure on exactly what i want so i have not had it done yet.

No, it looks trashy. No interest in the tatted up girls. Girls covered in tattoos are like abandoned buildings covered in graffiti. Easy to enter, nothing of value inside, and a likely place to pick up diseases.
Lol, bunch of squares in here.
"Hunters are all a bunch of backwards ignorant rednecks"
Same thing bro

Ucsdryder

WKR
No, it looks trashy. No interest in the tatted up girls. Girls covered in tattoos are like abandoned buildings covered in graffiti. Easy to enter, nothing of value inside, and a likely place to pick up diseases.

I like my girls just a little on the trashy side. You can have your granny panty wearing prudes! =D

Last edited:

EastMT

WKR
My sister got all liqueured up and got a butterfly above her butt crack. Woke up the next morning and realized she had picked a moth. She hears no end to the moths flying out her butt crack jokes now.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
My sister got all liqueured up and got a butterfly above her butt crack. Woke up the next morning and realized she had picked a moth. She hears no end to the moths flying out her butt crack jokes now.

better than a tattoo of a target on her lower back.

Opah

WKR
My wife did the same thing and then found out that they are called tramp stamps !

Ucsdryder

WKR
This thread keeps getting better like most things when alcohol is involved. More stories!!!!

Opah

WKR
My Son is pretty tated up, seems he decides Frankenstein, Dracula, the Mummy were cool Tattoos.
I declared him a candidate for the short bus when he got a tattoo of the killer tomatoes ?