Silencer Central Suppressor ATF Approval Lead Times

ALF

Lil-Rokslider
If you want to stay perpetually pissed off, just keep this link handy......

whaack

WKR
Abolish the AFT. Sorry for your wait, In IL I can’t even have a suppressor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forrest1

FNG
Classified Approved
Abolish the AFT. Sorry for your wait, In IL I can’t even have a suppressor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Couldn't agree more, im now past 14 months into the process, when I ordered it silencer central said 9-11 months was the average !

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Couldn't agree more, im now past 14 months into the process, when I ordered it silencer central said 9-11 months was the average !
Seems like lots of people just started buying silencers. When I ordered my first 2 I was told 5 months, then 7 months and in the end it took almost exactly 14 months. Now they have the efile but even that seems to be slowing down as it’s made it more and more appealing to folks. I just ordered 2 more and they are being ordered so they don’t even have serial #s yet meaning my paperwork isn’t even started. It’s all good as I have a few silencers to play with while I wait but I am interested to see if I can order and have them in my hands within a year.

Gynaroo

FNG
The government process is ridiculous and likely to never disappear. So it is what it is at this point.

Bought form SC March 22.
Efile completed and submitted 4/11/22.
Approved 12/30/22 and 1/1/23. 262 and 264 days.

Holidays slowing down getting paperwork done. But I have realistic expectation and don’t expect people to work 24/7. Hopefully have them in my hands in a few weeks.

Reactions: wyo