RokStok

OK Rokslide, I will start this update by admitting that I haven't read pages 49-58, but I will work on that today and answer any new questions after this update post today.

The second print is here. @Formidilosus and @Ryan Avery will be here tomorrow to finalize with me but it looks like it's perfect! If they agree, then we will get the pre sale up some time this week. And @Stockys is standing by to streamline us through production.

I am nearly done building out all the products on our website. LE colors will be limited to 1 per order.

Initial stock inletting options :
Tikka, doesn't matter short or long
Rem 700 Short
Rem 700 Medium
Rem 700 Long
All in both Right and Left handed

Rail options will at least be:
No rail and no scallop, only available on Tikka
Scallop and pic rail
Scallop and Arca rail
We will attempt to have a Spartan option available in time
These rails are designed exclusively for this stock and will have an awesome fitted look.

Color options will look like this:

Bare Carbon, save $50

Single color, included, you will need to input this color manually so do your homework before the pre sale. You can just write FDE or something like that and we know what to do, otherwise research your desired H-Series Cerakote color beforehand so you don't miss out. Make sure the code starts with H.

2-3 Tone, plus $75, this includes any sponge type job, webbing, or distressed look. Be as detailed as possible in the notes or email pictures and instructions referencing your order number to [email protected]

Pattern, plus $195, this will be any pattern and colors you'd like, this request will add to delivery time, be as detailed as possible in the notes or email pictures and instructions referencing your order number to [email protected]

For those that might purchase later on or willing to wait a few months, we are adding hydro-dipping to our coating operations and should be operational in 3 months or so.

View attachment 640473View attachment 640467
What will the barrel channel options be like?

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks for the update @Unknown Munitions! Let's say I place an order with the one single color included option, (H-128) as an example... Is the whole stock painted this color over the carbon or does this get us some sort of pre-determined "pattern" where the carbon is part of the color scheme?
It will be completely painted 1 single color.

I tried to suggest a base included pattern with exposed carbon and branding to be included in the standard price, but the majority didn't like either the pattern or the branding.

For those in the know on this thread, you can request the pattern I posted with the RokStok logo for free.

Like I told @Formidilosus ....... there will always be plain farts, old farts, and picky farts and we can't make everyone happy.

fwafwow

WKR
Thanks for the update and for your patience with our shenanigans. A few questions.
Rail options will at least be:
No rail and no scallop, only available on Tikka
Scallop and pic rail
Scallop and Arca rail
We will attempt to have a Spartan option available in time
These rails are designed exclusively for this stock and will have an awesome fitted look.
I read the above to mean no Spartan option this week, including not having a swivel stud in the “No rail and no scallop” option for a Tikka. Is that right?

mxgsfmdpx

WKR

I tried to suggest a base included pattern with exposed carbon and branding to be included in the standard price, but the majority didn't like either the pattern or the branding.

For those in the know on this thread, you can request the pattern I posted with the RokStok logo for free.

Like I told @Formidilosus ....... there will always be plain farts, old farts, and picky farts and we can't make everyone happy.
Love it. The completely painted single color with all those options is seriously bad ass. Thank you guys.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Thanks for the update and for your patience with our shenanigans. A few questions.

I read the above to mean no Spartan option this week, including not having a swivel stud in the “No rail and no scallop” option for a Tikka. Is that right?
I am planning on going no rail and no scallop which will leave plenty of meat to thread for the spartan/swivel stud or to have the spartan inlayed into the forend.

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks for the update. My only question - from a texture or "grippyness" standpoint, what are the expected differences between a color and bare carbon?
The bare carbon will be more matte than standard @Stockys gloss carbon finish. Cerakote will have a better tact feel. We do have textured panels on the stock that offer some tact as well.

Will it be straightforward to order the pattern with rokstock logo that you posted earlier? Just add in the notes or something?

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

There will be a spartan option after the initial pre sale, or if time permits I may get it in there but there's 100 moving parts at this point to deliver in a timely fashion. You can always do a rail swap later at no charge.

No scallop stocks will come without sling studs or QD cups to keep it as caveman as possible.

Railed stocks will have QD cups opposite bolt on side of stock front and back. The rails will likely have sling studs off the front but I'm not 100% sure until we actually design and machine one.

We can always add a sling stud at the rear by request.

lak2004

WKR
Thanks for the update @Unknown Munitions! Let's say I place an order with the one single color included option, (H-128) as an example... Is the whole stock painted this color over the carbon or does this get us some sort of pre-determined "pattern" where the carbon is part of the color scheme?

To add to this question, will there be texturing in grup areas?

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Will it be straightforward to order the pattern with rokstock logo that you posted earlier? Just add in the notes or something?
There will be a notes box in the product when ordering, just write free pattern with logo and what 2 colors you'd like. I purposely won't include anything in the product description for those following along on this thread.

fwafwow

WKR
Absolutely right, UM does have flush spartan rails that will give you both spartan attachment and pic rail attachment.
Thanks for pointing out that the rail options will have QD mounts. I definitely would go for the UM Spartan Flush (Short) if and when that’s an option. I also get the moving parts and delivery challenges for all of us picky farts.

Dangit, I missed that. Apologies.........

All stocks will be offered in 3 barrel channels:

Tikka Sporter, the exact contour of your original Tikka barrel
Ace 3, BM 5, Bart 3B covers .700 muzzle diameter barrels.
M24/ Proof Sendero

You know if the middle one will work for the PB taperless .75 or need to step up to m24/proof?

Also are these all dead cat inlets or need to step up if we like more room?

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEastID