RokStok

I spent many years working in Emergency Medicine.
Fun fact:
If you go to the Emergency Department after having a prolonged or painful erection lasting more than four hours they show you a naked picture of Hillary Clinton.
Even seen a shaved basset hound?
It's worse
That’s a great trick I might have to try it on the next one I see 👍🏻

If it last for more than two hours, just picture a leupold!!
It's ironic that my experience with Leupold is that they're more analogous to a tease: They have the looks, the weight, the COO, the features, etc to be exactly what a lot of hunters and shooters are looking for; but then, they let you down when you're really excited about being with them.

It's ironic that my experience with Leupold is that they're more analogous to a tease: They have the looks, the weight, the COO, the features, etc to be exactly what a lot of hunters and shooters are looking for; but then, they let you down when you're really excited about being with them.
They are like marrying a stripper

Rewarding, looking and playing within the privacy of your own home, but once you get them outdoors, you have no fn clue what you're going to get! I totally get that analogy! Dr Dre said it best, can't make a ho a housewife!
Exactly, they look good on the shelf, specs are about perfect, but after a short time with them, realize that you made a mistake, and now you can’t return it, and even feel bad trying to unload it on someone else, but eventually do, because even with a detailed disclaimer, people still want them

Sled

WKR
Exactly, they look good on the shelf, specs are about perfect, but after a short time with them, realize that you made a mistake, and now you can’t return it, and even feel bad trying to unload it on someone else, but eventually do, because even with a detailed disclaimer, people still want them

Yeah, hopefully you realize your mistake soon enough and unload that housewife on some poor unsuspecting SOB.

Frank Dux

Lil-Rokslider
Curious about the angle of the negative comb. Is that just a result of wanting to be .75” above bore while making room for bolt operation? Or is this much negative comb what is needed to have the best effect?

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
OK Rokslide, I will start this update by admitting that I haven't read pages 49-58, but I will work on that today and answer any new questions after this update post today.

The second print is here. @Formidilosus and @Ryan Avery will be here tomorrow to finalize with me but it looks like it's perfect! If they agree, then we will get the pre sale up some time this week. And @Stockys is standing by to streamline us through production.

I am nearly done building out all the products on our website. LE colors will be limited to 1 per order.

Initial stock inletting options :
Tikka, doesn't matter short or long
Rem 700 Short
Rem 700 Medium
Rem 700 Long
All in both Right and Left handed

Rail options will at least be:
No rail and no scallop, only available on Tikka
Scallop and pic rail
Scallop and Arca rail
We will attempt to have a Spartan option available in time
These rails are designed exclusively for this stock and will have an awesome fitted look.

Color options will look like this:

Bare Carbon, save $50

Single color, included, you will need to input this color manually so do your homework before the pre sale. You can just write FDE or something like that and we know what to do, otherwise research your desired H-Series Cerakote color beforehand so you don't miss out. Make sure the code starts with H.

2-3 Tone, plus $75, this includes any sponge type job, webbing, or distressed look. Be as detailed as possible in the notes or email pictures and instructions referencing your order number to [email protected]

Pattern, plus $195, this will be any pattern and colors you'd like, this request will add to delivery time, be as detailed as possible in the notes or email pictures and instructions referencing your order number to [email protected]

For those that might purchase later on or willing to wait a few months, we are adding hydro-dipping to our coating operations and should be operational in 3 months or so.

LE TIKKA (2).jpg2023-12-11_09-36-11.jpg

OK Rokslide, I will start this update by admitting that I haven't read pages 49-58, but I will work on that today and answer any new questions after this update post today.

The second print is here. @Formidilosus and @Ryan Avery will be here tomorrow to finalize with me but it looks like it's perfect! If they agree, then we will get the pre sale up some time this week. And @Stockys is standing by to streamline us through production.

I am nearly done building out all the products on our website. LE colors will be limited to 1 per order.

Initial stock inletting options :
Tikka, doesn't matter short or long
Rem 700 Short
Rem 700 Medium
Rem 700 Long
All in both Right and Left handed

Rail options will at least be:
No rail and no scallop, only available on Tikka
Scallop and pic rail
Scallop and Arca rail
We will attempt to have a Spartan option available in time
These rails are designed exclusively for this stock and will have an awesome fitted look.

Color options will look like this:

Bare Carbon, save $50

Single color, included, you will need to input this color manually so do your homework before the pre sale. You can just write FDE or something like that and we know what to do, otherwise research your desired H-Series Cerakote color beforehand so you don't miss out. Make sure the code starts with H.

2-3 Tone, plus $75, this includes any sponge type job, webbing, or distressed look. Be as detailed as possible in the notes or email pictures and instructions referencing your order number to [email protected]

Pattern, plus $195, this will be any pattern and colors you'd like, this request will add to delivery time, be as detailed as possible in the notes or email pictures and instructions referencing your order number to [email protected]

For those that might purchase later on or willing to wait a few months, we are adding hydro-dipping to our coating operations and should be operational in 3 months or so.

View attachment 640473View attachment 640467

Thanks for the update. My only question - from a texture or "grippyness" standpoint, what are the expected differences between a color and bare carbon?