RokStok

bigbuckdj

WKR
Railed stocks will have QD cups opposite bolt on side of stock front and back. The rails will likely have sling studs off the front but I'm not 100% sure until we actually design and machine one.

just making sure I understand. Both QD cups will be on the left side of the stock for a right handed rifle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ljalberta

WKR
There will be a spartan option after the initial pre sale, or if time permits I may get it in there but there's 100 moving parts at this point to deliver in a timely fashion. You can always do a rail swap later at no charge.

No scallop stocks will come without sling studs or QD cups to keep it as caveman as possible.

Railed stocks will have QD cups opposite bolt on side of stock front and back. The rails will likely have sling studs off the front but I'm not 100% sure until we actually design and machine one.

We can always add a sling stud at the rear by request.
Question for clarity. I’m doing a UM rifle build for the tasty gold limited option. Hoping to do a Proof Sendaro inlet, scallop, with the QD studs and a Spartan flush mount up front. I’m in no rush to get the rifle, so will this be possible, or is this a situation of the limited edition ones are limited in the options?

TX_Diver

WKR
Is there an option for scallop with no rail?

I was leaning no scallop/no rail but if that doesn't come with sling studs then I guess I'd have to get a scallop version to get sling studs?

Whatever the options end up being thanks for doing this AND for keeping everyone updated through the process!

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You know if the middle one will work for the PB taperless .75 or need to step up to m24/proof?

Also are these all dead cat inlets or need to step up if we like more room?
I'm not sure on fitment with your PB, you would need ot compare spec drawings with a BM5, BART3B, or ACE3. I am confirming with Stockys on the ability to be opened larger.

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Question for clarity. I’m doing a UM rifle build for the tasty gold limited option. Hoping to do a Proof Sendaro inlet, scallop, with the QD studs and a Spartan flush mount up front. I’m in no rush to get the rifle, so will this be possible, or is this a situation of the limited edition ones are limited in the options?
Negative, you can have any rail with the LE options as well.

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Is there an option for scallop with no rail?

I was leaning no scallop/no rail but if that doesn't come with sling studs then I guess I'd have to get a scallop version to get sling studs?

Whatever the options end up being thanks for doing this AND for keeping everyone updated through the process!
We can add studs or cups to any stock in any position. Railed stocks will come with QC cups on the side of the stock. However, here at the shop we can install whatever you'd like, wherever you'd like.

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If we go the plain route with no scallop. What size hunters rail will fit best?
That's a great question, it will most likely be the long. I will build a RokStok Accessories product that allows customers to add accessories like this that we will install free of charge prior to shipping and I will clarify the correct accessories.

Sandstrom

WKR
Am I correct that there will no longer be an option with the rokslide green or gold thread woven into the actual carbon fiber material?

Thanks for all the hard work!!

Lando

WKR
OK Rokslide, I will start this update by admitting that I haven't read pages 49-58, but I will work on that today and answer any new questions after this update post today.

The second print is here. @Formidilosus and @Ryan Avery will be here tomorrow to finalize with me but it looks like it's perfect! If they agree, then we will get the pre sale up some time this week. And @Stockys is standing by to streamline us through production.

I am nearly done building out all the products on our website. LE colors will be limited to 1 per order.

Initial stock inletting options :
Tikka, doesn't matter short or long
Rem 700 Short
Rem 700 Medium
Rem 700 Long
All in both Right and Left handed

Rail options will at least be:
No rail and no scallop, only available on Tikka
Scallop and pic rail
Scallop and Arca rail
We will attempt to have a Spartan option available in time
These rails are designed exclusively for this stock and will have an awesome fitted look.

Color options will look like this:

Bare Carbon, save $50

Single color, included, you will need to input this color manually so do your homework before the pre sale. You can just write FDE or something like that and we know what to do, otherwise research your desired H-Series Cerakote color beforehand so you don't miss out. Make sure the code starts with H.

2-3 Tone, plus $75, this includes any sponge type job, webbing, or distressed look. Be as detailed as possible in the notes or email pictures and instructions referencing your order number to [email protected]

Pattern, plus $195, this will be any pattern and colors you'd like, this request will add to delivery time, be as detailed as possible in the notes or email pictures and instructions referencing your order number to [email protected]

For those that might purchase later on or willing to wait a few months, we are adding hydro-dipping to our coating operations and should be operational in 3 months or so.

View attachment 640473View attachment 640467
Is there a base price to add those numbers to buried somewhere in the previous 69 pages that I missed?