RokStok

Smenning

Lil-Rokslider
What is pictured for free in that post with your choice of the 2 colors used. To clarify this is the exposed torn carbon scheme with Rokstok logo.
Would it be sufficient to just comment tan background with black around the “tears” or green background with black around the “tears”? Any limitations on what H series colors are available? Thanks!

I've never worked in industry - only gov welfare type R&D...

But man, I feel like UM is a glutton for punishment launching with 6,843 possible configurations, many of which are free. I would have launched with one configuration, bare carbon. Call it the GFY edition.

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I've never worked in industry - only gov welfare type R&D...

But man, I feel like UM is a glutton for punishment launching with 6,843 possible configurations, many of which are free. I would have launched with one configuration, bare carbon. Call it the GFY edition.
If you read this thread in its entirety, you'll realize one option won't get it done.

BAKPAKR

WKR
Length of pull options:

All stocks will be standard 13.5" LOP with optional 1/2" spacers.
So 13.5", 14", 14.5", etc. are the available pre sale options.

Stocky's is working on a procedure for shorter options.

Will a 1/2” recoil pad be standard? If so, is a 1” pad an option?

lak2004

WKR
Sorry if I missed it but are there some examples (on other stocks) of the green and gold colors? Trying to get a picture in my mind before the presale
You owe me. That took 10 minutes of my life to find these pictures haha
fb8df4098b27f670d8016ed95cd49f9d.jpg
0a3914d6a3e87af23c4413bf5f4dd1ab.jpg
4c3dfa315807804bf3e84649478c8efb.jpg

AK4570

FNG
Just read all 71 pages...Whew!

I am most excited about a stock that actually works for the way most of us hunt. And it will be going on a plain Jane .308 Tikka lite.

Thanks for putting in all the work on this, y'all.

Best regards,
John

DLOsoft

FNG
There will be a spartan option after the initial pre sale, or if time permits I may get it in there but there's 100 moving parts at this point to deliver in a timely fashion. You can always do a rail swap later at no charge.

No scallop stocks will come without sling studs or QD cups to keep it as caveman as possible.

Railed stocks will have QD cups opposite bolt on side of stock front and back. The rails will likely have sling studs off the front but I'm not 100% sure until we actually design and machine one.

We can always add a sling stud at the rear by request.
Would it be an option to add a QD cup at the rear instead of a sling stud? I carried a rifle this year with the QD cups on the side of the stock and it felt a bit awkward compared to standard sling mounting location.

TX_Diver

WKR
Are the different LOPs achieved with spacers or are there going to different molds for each LOP?