RokStok

I'm excited about the Rokstok because I know it will instantly solve all my shooting problems and I won't have to continue to tell myself "Don't Suck" before I pull the trigger.

First one on Tikka .223 RS special.
One on a Tikka 6CM as soon as y'all do a special run in high grade walnut.

alpine_troop

Lil-Rokslider
I am most excited about the fact that the Rokstock was designed ground-up with function and improved shooting ergonomics in mind. Can’t wait to install one on a Tikka 6.5 CM barreled action.

I’m excited that the right people got together to design a stock that focuses on functionality rather than cosmetics and will also be affordable. Also excited about the damn preorder form to magically appear dammit!

I'm excited to use the rokstock on the compact tikka 6.5 cm that i just bought that I'm going to pretend is for my wife's Xmas present.

All jokes aside I appreciate that stockys went out of their way to listen to what thbcommunity on rokslide wants and are making it happen and form Ryan and Jake and have taken the time $ and effort to promote and make stuff that works so that we can be better shooters and hunters.

Last edited:

sveltri

WKR
Im excited because it’s unconventional and extremely effective. Mine will go on a tikka that is a .223 now but could become a 6UM, .243, .243AI…who knows.

nobody

WKR
Mine will be going on my T3X Veil Alpine in 6.5 Creed, the primary hunting rifle in my arsenal. Launching 140 ELDM’s at 2700 FPS, pretty vanilla haha.

Honestly, I’m most excited to see the incremental improvements my shooting will make. I’m overall still a pretty mediocre shooter and hunter, but since slowly converting over to the RSS realm of thinking, I’ve been blown away with the rate of my skill growth. Literal heads and shoulders above where I was just 2 or 3 years ago. I acknowledge that I still have a LONG ways to go and do NOT buy into the thinking that long range shooting is just a purchase away, but I also understand now more than ever that you have to set yourself up for success from day one. My hope is that this is a huge step in the right direction for me, and whether I win one or not, I’ll be purchasing a Gold one as soon as it’s available.

Thank you to all those involved!

Gonewest

WKR
Shit. I just want the stock so I can finally be one of the cool kids. Been trying for nearly 5 decades and think this might finally do it.

Tikka with a 7prc proof barrel. Topped with a SWFA 3x9 in UM rings of course;)

Jimbee

WKR
I'm excited to clean all the loctite from the threads of my Tikka action screws so I can play musical chairs with my stocks. I'm also excited to have already dismissed my vow to not buy any more gun/hunting related stuff upon hearing of this upcoming pre-order. I thought I had my Tikka game in a choke hold...
My old version Stocky's VGs are going on the 223s. New version(s) are going on a 6cm and a 6.5cm until UM's 6/7prc reamer shows up.

Mine will go on my wifes 6.5 cm. Im most excited to see her face when she gets it and to see her turn into an even better shooter

JCMCUBIC

WKR
Mainly excited to put it to use.

It will have a plain jane t3x lite .308 barreled action put in it. Will give me a chance to roll though a couple bucketful's of fmj's that have been sitting forever, in a rifle with enough recoil to appreciate/evaluate the lack of rise.

diverc18

Lil-Rokslider
Mine is going on a T3x lite in 6.5cm. This is replacing a Krg Bravo so I’m excited to put her on a diet before I go hunt some sheep on big island

Mine will be going on an ultralight 18" 6 UM to compliment my heavy 24" one.

I'm looking forward to having a lightweight stock with correct geometry that doesn't require me to spend $100 and six hours of my time fixing the mistakes made by a legacy stock company who hasn't gotten it right in decades. Being able to buy a stock with proper geometry that came to fruition in just a couple months is awesome. Thanks to the Rokslide rifle cult and its shadowy leader, Stocky's, and Unknown Munitions for getting it right and making this happen!

I'm excited to have a hunting stock actually designed for optimized shooting. Will be putting a 18" 6 creed in one and likely an 18" 223 as well.

Thanks Ryan, Form, and Stocky's for makin it happen!

These are supposed to be hunting stocks right? Those colors.. Gonna make a WKR rattle can a brand new stock!

this whole thing has my brain panicking on what to do moving forward. I went back to one hunting gun partially due to this forum so I could increase practice and round count on the gun. But it has a 37 ounce eh1 with a 19 ounce can on the end.

So now if I swap it for a stock that weighs 10-12 ounces less the balance is gonna be awful.

So do I also buy a new can? Or try to find a superlite barrel and not have a can (dislike)?or build an entire seperate rifle setup and ditch the one gun thing?

Lol I finally had settled into not blowing money on gun shit and putting every dime into ammo for practice and now I’m right back in it!
Buy a new can for your new gun, this is all pretty simple math. Your current rifle will make a great backup

Tcmo-33

FNG
I am excited to have something that makes the gun the most practical to use which will in turn stir the pot with all the other “gun experts”

Tikka 243 um rings 3-15 swfa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk