RokStok

ljalberta

WKR
Limited Editions will look exactly as green is pictured, Gold weave will be patchworked like the green, the black one is just an example for look on the stock in the grey weave, these colors are in the carbon itself so they will be extremely durable.

View attachment 634617View attachment 634618View attachment 634619
These limited edition stocks are gonna look so ugly! And I mean that in the absolute best possible sense. Makes me wanna get one of each.

JBMAK

FNG
Classified Approved
Most excited to be reppin a stock designed in my hometown by a great company. Going straight onto a UM Tikka 7PRC build, just in time to get some reps in before next spring bear season. Looking at the initial photo, this stock is unlike any other I've shot before, so it will be sure to grab the attention of friends and family. If she lives up to the features list, I don't doubt I'll be the only one in my group of hunters/shooters to have one for long.

ElPollo

WKR
I’m replacing all of my Tikka stocks with RokStocks because the ergonomics will reduce muzzle rise and because deer and elk will mistake the huge negative comb line as the fin of a harmless great white shark while I am belly crawling through the grass with it on stalks.

Mine will be on a 20” 6CM Tikka that currently resides in a KRG. I’m looking forward to the benefits of the stock design along with the lighter weight. And… to see if this comb negates my need for a cheek riser

mxgsfmdpx

WKR

lak2004

WKR
I'm most excited to get one in green limited edition to match my crocs. It'll be going on Avery's favorite gun, a 6.5 creedmoor tikka. I'm hoping that the non traditional look of the stock will kill deer past my max effective range of 2000yds.

Oh and it will be cool to instantly be able to shoot like form once this stock is installed.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I am most excited that two bad ass companies @Unknown Munitions and @Stockys and two slightly above average dudes @Ryan Avery and @Formidilosus have collaborated to work on giving us an effective tool. My first Rokstock of the 4 I need will go onto my Tikka .260 as that rifle gets the call the most. Can't wait to shoot off of one!

point in fact you forgot ginger beard jake.............

ljalberta

WKR

Tikka .223 to start, but to be moved to a Tikka 6UM.

Absolutely most excited about the endless comments it will get about how ugly it is, how absurd the comb is, and how useless it is if you can’t clean it every 17 shots. It’s basically going to be the range equivalent of the Maga uncle cracking open the politics can at a liberal thanksgiving dinner.

The fact that it might be the most functional stock available is really just a bonus.

Musky

Lil-Rokslider
With a safe full of factory rifles, it is hard to say what I should be excited for. If I do make it in for the preorder, I think it'd be a heck of a stock based on the design team for what sounds like in just about any condition or position of hunting. Why not start with the best. You folks sure can make a guy dream with all your rigs.

Tikka T3x .308

Excited about a hunting rifle that I can stop screwing with and constantly trying to improve. Just set it up and be done with it and go practice and kill stuff. I’ve yet to find a stock that doesn’t have me looking for the next one I think this is it.

out of the gate it will go up against my manners eh1 and have a suppressed 16” 6.5 creed T3x lite in it

Reactions: NSI
The thing I'm most excited about for the rokstock is the ability to spot impacts. I've been applying Forms teachings such as practice matters more than equipment, bullets matter more than head stamps and how to build a reliable system. It was just over a year ago that I started to consume this information and began to process it. Fast forward to today and I'm two Tikkas deep and shooting more than I ever have in my life. I'm now shooting my guns more than my bow. I'm in college right now and paying my own way through (debt free babeee). Even though I'm not the richest person in the world I fully intend to outfit each of my tikkas with a rokstock. This will be an area where I believe equipment does matter. Having the correct tool for the job will improve shooting ability. Spotting impacts will make me a more ethical hunter and a better shooter.

I'm excited to go out and make memories with my family and friends using the rokstock. I'm excited to use the rokstock to teach my younger brothers how to shoot and how to become riflemen. I'm excited to have a truly perfect system that won't let me down when it counts.

Tikka T3X 6.5 Creed 140 ELD-M
Tikka T3X .223 Rem 77 TMK